Elektronauts Hip Hop Beat Battle #10: When We Were 10

Um you’re not supposed to say what sample you’re using.:joy: it’s supposed to make it harder to guess whose is whose in the blind vote.

Edit: so I would go with another sample.

2 Likes

Got it now… the dangers of skim reading when standing in line waiting for a coffee… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

All good man :slight_smile:

I’m in! Any excuse to play with Koala

1 Like

i feel like this challenge is making me do math.

2 Likes

this might help…

4 Likes

Ooohh Im gonna definitely give this one a shot!

2 Likes

Great concept guys! I’m in of course!

I’m just learning the OT so I was all exited to finally be able to microchop everything for the next battle… I Guess I’ll save that for the next one :joy:

6 Likes

the gift that keeps on giving, should we include battle clause #54522; you can use any language version of @PineappleDave sample source choice? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Game on, I just have to hunt the internet to find the music, I want to use :smiley:

1 Like

I mean, the original sounds the best, but sure :joy:

1 Like

yeah scrap that, i just played the youtube rip you chose, much clearer quality than any of the non US versions out there.

1 Like

Mine’s submitted! Obviously I’m not very busy right now

2 Likes

Dope theme! I appreciate the long deadline as well. I have a couple of days off from work coming up at the end of next week so will try to get something together!

1 Like

I’m in, already halfway done too, got two last samples to source but the main beef of the beat is in the can… looking forward to hearing the submissions…

2 Likes

I was sifting through potential themes earlier.
Got to The Flintstones, realised what my name is and thought, nah, better not.

11 Likes

Ha!

1 Like

I think I’ll be able to get something done for this one. Great theme! I dig the restrictions this time around. Restrictive enough to force some creative workarounds while flexible enough to get something done. Should be a good one!

1 Like

I should probably add that I have no intention of sampling the theme from Doug or from Doogie Bowser MD.

7 Likes

And I’ll add that I have no intention of sampling this:

5 Likes