Elektronauts (Forum Members) Record Label

I love this kind of stuff, feels like it’s what this forum was really made for. Super down to contribute in whatever ways are helpful.

5 Likes

Just a thought:

If this something for fun and personal achievement, I would omit profit altogether. This would alleviate a good part of the conversation.

4 Likes

I’m willing to help out in any way I can.

3 Likes

really nice idea!
Guess the lowest obstacle will be the availability of music to release :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That was my thought, with money involved and potentially so many artists expecting to be paid things will get complicated quick.
profits need to go somewhere though…

3 Likes

Great idea !

2 Likes

I like the idea. I’m not sure to be able to help but I’m available.

2 Likes

Ive got this friend in Nigeria…

7 Likes

Great ideas here. Count on me for submissions and general help wherever it may be needed as this moves forward.

1 Like

Sign me up as soon as there’s a place to sign up :heavy_check_mark:

Has anybody mentioned a mailing list? It’d be good to have regular updates and whatnot outside of the forum.

1 Like

I also do a bunch of pixel art concerning a fake surrealist tech company call black box Inc.

It’s just a fun way to market my stuff with a narrative but I’d be more that happy to do some stuff for this if you reach out. Here’s some of the stuff that’s small enough to upload without a YT link.

I illustrate too!

Put me in coach!

8 Likes

this is a really nice idea, would definitely like to get involved in the audio side. where do i sign? :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

My suggestion is Elektion Records

3 Likes

I really like the idea of having a label for the music of forum members. Lots of talent around here! Don’t have the skills to be of any use for mastering, artworks and so on. But eager to offer support and curious to see what people will come up with

1 Like

Is it ‘Elektron gear only’ or ‘Elektron gear must be in the track’ , or just ‘Elektron forum members’ - meaning any music could be produced, with any tool?

1 Like

more likely to be this i think, or it could be too limiting/restrictive ?

3 Likes

The sound palette could have real breadth to it then too. I always liked if people provide a short gear list or description of the piece. Doesn’t have to be in the release page but a linear notes document could be sweet, to see process etc

3 Likes

6581 Records ? :laughing:

2 Likes

I think that would be awesome. Not sure what I can contribute - many people are more experienced and skilled than me - but I’d be happy to give some time and effort from the UK.

1 Like

A very good idea.

1 Like