Elektronauts Appreciation Thread

I have to get this off my chest!

I MUST say:
THAT’S THE BEST FORUM EVER!!!

Somehow, the nicest people came together here and the format it s also nice and friendly… I loved the old one too.

Thanks to all the initiators and members together. U R NUMERO UNO!!!

61 Likes

:+1: Agreed in full.

1 Like

The Anti-GS for sure

2 Likes

It’s pretty good :cool:

I love how this place actually has people, coming from all kinds of different musical backgrounds, share and comment on each others work. People here are actually interested, not just in the gear we use, but how we use it. I feel like that’s super rare in a music forum.

8 Likes

The ratio of signal to noise is definitely much better here … a rare thing for ‘internet’.

14 Likes

Its really my preferred hang out.

3 Likes

And the few times the noise comes, its not the ugly digital usb groundloop kind of noise. Its the nice warm analog tape saturation type. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You’re all very welcome.

10 Likes

Yeah that’s an amazing community. That the only social media I use and I check every day. As soon as I run my computer, I check my mails and Elektronauts :slight_smile:

Only good people here, talking musics and gears, that’s the best place for musicians.

3 Likes

Especially thanks to the mods of balancing this out in such a polite way :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Honestly. Good people here but I’m not sure how good we’d stay without such good moderation.

And I say that as one occasionally moderated :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Well said

1 Like

Haha, true dat.

1 Like

totally agree with everything people mentioned before. it’s been great to find a community of curious, engaged, creative people willing to help each other and provide support. on any given day, it’s great seeing people discussing other gear or providing recording tips and such. thanks, everyone!

3 Likes

So much knowledge. Who needs the OT manual when you have the OT noob thread?

2 Likes

Y’all are great.
I don’t really have anyone close where I am that is willing to listen to me geek out about synth stuff, so it’s super nice to chat with everyone here.

2 Likes

Yeah a big thanks to the mods
:+1:

2 Likes

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart:
THANK YOU Elektronauts! Thanks to all this forum members, admins and creators!!
Best forum ever with the most helpful and nicest members!!
Love to be here and to know you all!!
Congratulations!
ELEKTRONAUTS RULE!!! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Concur. It’s my goto place for discussing gear. Everyone is very helpful … and I try to do the same in return.

3 Likes