Elektronauts Appreciation Thread

Good to hear nice thoughts about this incredible place! its like a synthesis & production school always are here great things to learn & watch!

Elektronauts Rocks Hard! also big shouts to the mods and all the people involved!.

Peace!

It happens the same to me. I tend to read Elektronauts, gearslutz and hispasonic, but elektronauts is different for the people that participate here. :heart:

Huh? :laughing:
Elektronauts

Anyway I still agree :heart_decoration:

8 Likes

I’d like to say thank you, too.

I don’t post a lot but am an avid reader as there’s always something to be learned.

1 Like

Yee… I looked for the thread but couldn t find it… so I really liked to express what I feel.
I believe it can be merged :slight_smile:

5 Likes

tada!! :thup:

1 Like

:+1:

Yes, this is an amazing forum and it’s really active. I come back like 20 times a day or something. Thanks to everyone involved!

2 Likes

A timely reminder that Elektronauts is also great because of its amazing mods. Thanks, folks!

6 Likes

Thank you for co-creating this forum!

Agreed, this is the best music forum out there! I have learnt heaps and gotten technical help here many times, and I try and help out new users as I still feel like a new user myself. I’m not the most social creature (due to mental health issues) and this is reflected in my internet use as well, but here on Elektronauts, I feel like I blend in.

Thanks to everyone involved that keeps the standards high! :smiley:

3 Likes

Backslappers, the lot of you.

:revolving_hearts: :brain: :bone: :rose: :wilted_flower: :musical_keyboard:

Hate speech!

Had to add to this.
I have been on a bunch of different forums over decades on all kinds of topics and this is by far the best. The help is clear, and I have found a lot of old posts that have solved a lot of problems.

The best thing about this forum for me is the way it is designed. The layout is really clear and simple, there’s only one page, I can clearly see a timeline on the right, posts in the same thread go back years and I can follow a long thread and learn a lot.
There doesn’t seem to be a huge aversion to necroposting on this forum which I think is good because it keeps relevant info together in one place.

Excellent job on the forum!

7 Likes

U forgot to mention the people… :wink:

3 Likes

I’m giving this thread a bump as I’ve found myself in a bunch of other places over the last few weeks (FB groups, other forums, etc), and it really makes me appreciate and value Elektronauts all the more.

The admin/mods constantly do a great job and 99% of users have the right/best approach to respectful comms 99% of the time… which is pretty rare these days.

Well done folks. :v:

17 Likes

In addition to everything else that makes Elektronauts great, I’m constantly reminded what an absolute privilege and integral part of the overall atmosphere it is that we don’t have to deal with promotional animated third-party banner ads and other visible evidence of data mining that show up on nearly every other forum or website you visit online. Huge thanks for this @Elektron! :pray:

13 Likes

And to those 1% trolls, come on and try us! We won’t fall for your bs 99% of the time. :sunglasses:

Just wanted to express my appreciation for Elektronauts.
My fav place on the internet.
The layout is just as clear as the people are helpfull and to the point.
So great to talk all brands on here.
Thanks to Elektron, moderators and all of you.

7 Likes