Elektron support : response time?

Getting stuck in customs is understandable. I’m in the US and shipped it within the US.
I’ve been very patient and just want a response to know if they got it and when they can fix it. That phone number not working has me extremely upset right now. I’m not sure where to go from here.

My AH mk2 was practically new when it died. I had it for about a month. Now it seems the repair shop and Elektron have ghosted me.

Not sure how the US office operates, but I usually get a notification when they receive an item. I fully understand how you feel, it sucks. But Elektron are a reputable company with usually good service, they’ll get it sorted for you. Maybe contact the Swedish office and ask them to chase it up for you.

Called US office. Just a voice mail. This is infuriating.

I received a response from support after 9 days. I think my first ticket got overlooked. They replied to it but repeated an additional request for digi encoders that was only in my second ticket.

Support said that the US service center is not doing repairs currently, so my OT will have to be sent to Sweden.

Maybe something happened over the past couple months and US service center orders are now being forwarded to Sweden?

I’m not sure what’s going on with the US service center. I finally got a response from support and the bad news is, the US service center apparently lost my AHMK2. Support did not have any details about how it happened. The good news is Elektron sent me a replacement from Sweden. Very satisfied they made this right. Hopefully they’ll get you sorted with your OT.

4 Likes

Oh wow…lost… glad they are sending a replacement. My OT left for Sweden this week. Ended up buying a second unit to have as a spare, so I can continue working. The second unit is a 2017 though, and already has OLED burn in sigh

Having a similar issue as you where the US service center has had my Digitakt for over 6 weeks now and stopped responding to my emails over 2 weeks ago! When you finally got a response, was it from the US service center or did you reach out somewhere else to get an answer?

I have been trying to send my digitone in for repairs for a while now. I have been ghosted several times over the last year. I open a support ticket, get an initial response and then the line goes dead. In the meantime my warranty ran out and I have a $800 brick in my cabinet.

Hi,

When trying to create tickets on Elektron.se the login won’t work even after a password reset. Further no one seems to be reacting on mails, sent via the support form or direct mail.

Anyone having any idea?

1 Like

The website’s been a bit useless since they changed it a couple of months ago.

Also, I’m pretty sure they more or less shut their office down for a couple of weeks in August.

1 Like

When they respond to tickets, their emails come from usercare@elektron.se. You could experiment with sending an email directly to that address.

In a response to an email I got last week about a ticket, this message was included…

*Hi, *

I’m sorry for the late reply, most of my colleagues are on vacation and it takes a bit longer than usual to get a reply.

They’ll probably get to you asap (I guess?)…

1 Like

I got a response to something quickly on Monday.

I suspect the speed of the response right now will be impacted by who needs to help you, in addition to how many people are around.

I got a quick response because they were asking a follow up question, but since I provided the answer I’ve been waiting a few days, likely the person that needs to look into the issue isn’t there or is busy etc.

Scandinavians mate - they might live in darkness but they get good perks.

4 Likes

Did this yesterday with no respond.

Ok. Thanks. Good to know. So I‘ll just be a bit more patient :slightly_smiling_face:

Fair. Thanks for letting us know.

Response times take a while during the vacation season for them, but they will definitely respond! <3

3 Likes

Correct, we’re still in vacation mode for a few more weeks, but we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!

6 Likes

almost 3 months of the year :grimacing:

Wouldn’t personally mind a 3-month vacation, but it’s more about making sure that the staff gets some well-deserved weeks off and at the same time ensuring a reasonable workload when only half the staff is available.

11 Likes