Elektron Night - Berlin

Hi,
Great initiative. I’m in, too. I know one cozy bar in Neukölln. They’ve got PAs, Mixer, beer, etc. The bar easily fits 30-50 people I’d say. Haven’t been there for quite a while but I hope they are still up for such open events (they usually were in the past).

Will let you know, if they would host us.

-Dennis

1 Like

The bar I was thinking of doesn’t exist anymore and my secon option I was considering is http://greenhouse-berlin.de but it would cost us a bit to use the space.

Is the meetup at panke fix now?

I am seriously open to just meet and exchange some love for electronic music to start with. Could even be next week.

4 Likes

I created a new Doodle thing: http://doodle.com/poll/94z9xftpy9s8rqb2 :sketchy:

I like the idea of a meet-up. There are a lot of organisational tasks for a “proper” event and maybe we could discuss who can help and what the event should be :slight_smile:

…please make sure to use the above link to update your availability :relaxed:
march is ideally the month we’re looking at for the event as it is already february…there will (hopefully) be more news to come soon. stay tunad :grin:

1 Like

updaaatez :relaxed:

soo…there’s the chance of renting a place which comes with all the necessary instrumentation and enough room size to fit all of us (between 30 and 40 square meters for say 10/20 people top?) and it’s somewhat central so it should be easy for everyone to get there with no problems.

it would give us the chance of having both liveset(s) and a workshop for which someone from the HQ could be supporting us :scream: :grin: but this is all dependent on how quick we’ll be able to get things going, which basically means: we need to know how many people are coming to the event as the place needs to be booked asap if we want to make this happen in march, so please do use the link @IVAN_B posted above (or just send me a message if you don’t feel like using it :smile:) so that decisions can be made and also, please do get in touch if interested in playing a liveset as things will need to be arranged (first come first serve)

there will probably be a little fee to be paid at the entrance if we decide to go with this solution as some of the expenses will need to be covered, but i’m sure it won’t t be tooo much (just mentioning it now to avoid any surprise afterwards…)

so guys please do let me know what you think about this so we can move forward… :eyes::hourglass_flowing_sand::relaxed:

1 Like

Sounds great. Thanks for you efforts. Where is it? Are you posting it here, once you know the date?

yes, once things are ready and set, all the relevant information will be posted here :relaxed:
i’m currently waiting for a response from the HQ so that we can go ahead and book the place…by then we’ll be able to tell exactly when this is going to happen. in the meantime, to all of you that want to participate, please use the link @IVAN_B posted above and to those who would like to play at the event, please do let me know (either post a message here in the thread or send me a PM) so that things can be arranged beforehand :control_knobs::musical_note:

Also here in Berlin and interested in joining and performing - guga I’ve sent you a message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

…nice one @handed, i’ll put you on the list then :relaxed:

2 Likes

yas i am a helping hand =) …maby i hafe a lokation

1 Like

:grin:

I am happy to help out If you need a hand somewhere.

So what is the plan? More workshops or performance type of thing?

1 Like

thanks @DustBrigade, i’ll take that into consideration :relaxed:
the plan is to have a workshop and some liveset…and time for a chat between us Elektronauts :relaxed:
location-wise we should be covered …but as already mentioned above, i’m waiting for a confirmation from the HQ, there’ll be more news by then

3 Likes