Elektron Night - Berlin

as already mentioned here i’m creating this thread to check how many people would be interested in a monthly event based in Berlin which should be something in between a workshop, a meetup and an ElektroNite :slight_smile: (people from the HQ are moooore than welcome)

i still haven’t got a clear idea of where/when this should happen but at least there’s a thread now where people can add ideas and such.

i will start to have a look for venues where the event could be hosted (humboldthain as a first place to start from?) but i probably won’t be able to do everything myself so anyone interested in collaborating is more than welcome.

how many of you guys would fancy such a thing in Berlin?

3 Likes

Hi Guga

I´ll be up for joining and supporting this thing. I don´t have any contacts to clubs whatsoever but love to help out with whatever I can.

I am in! willing to help wherever necessary!

:+1: let’s give it a bit of time and see how things evolve … :alien:

:+1: Big

sounds interesting

Beer!

(could any admin please join this thread with [this] (Berlin Elektron Meetup) one, thanks :relaxed:)

1 Like

Sooo…we’re thinking (again) of organizing an Elektron Meetup in Berlin and we would like to know how many people would be interested in such event :relaxed:
The idea is to have something that would include workshops and liveacts but initially will most probably be a way for Elektron users (and not only) to meet, share thoughts, jam together and who knows what else… :scream::grin:
If you’re in any way interested, do post a message in this thread or send me a message

Looking forward to hear back from you guys out there…let’s make this happen! :control_knobs: :musical_note: cheers

1 Like

Awesome! I’m in!

1 Like

nnnice! :grinning:

…of course the invitation is also open to those who have fun with visuals as well :relaxed:

Sounds nice! As I am living in Berlin, I would probably be there, too!

2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

…and of course, if you have questions/suggestions or want to talk about it…head over the IRC channel:grin:

2 Likes

interested!

1 Like

Sounds wicked. I’m in, though I can’t help that much due to family and work responsibilities.

1 Like

Could be interesting!

1 Like

Guga, I am so staying on your sofa, when this happends :smiley:

2 Likes

:grin: …i hope it’ll work out somehow :relaxed: