Elektron might be cooking something up for the Octatrack

With all the stress of 2020 I don’t think I could handle an OT 2 Mystery Teaser Campaign.

Please just shock us with a video and it’s in the shops the same day :smiley:

18 Likes

Tempo per pattern is very handy, my main use would be when using OT as master and doing live sets where you want different tempos, arranger can do it by using manual advance through arranger, also with the handy comments feature, but it can be a bit clunky under certain circumstances - although still a handy feature.

Oh man, more conspiracy!

ffs I just got one and even invested in a decksaver. I love it though and I hope we get OS updates for this beast

1 Like

A solid investment.

6 Likes

I’m trying to offload gear, not buy more, and am too weak when it comes to the temptation of new products.
God help us all! :grinning:

4 Likes

I’m still rocking my MK1 unit (with deck saver) absolutely perfectly I love the look and ease of access to feature on the MK2 and had one for a while, but there was no difference in how it operates other than better preamps (i think?) and a swanky new box…I was considering getting another one tbh…but I’m happy to wait and see i they are gonna save this already shithouse of a year…Altho I actually got a PS5 pre ordered and on launch day :slight_smile: Im getting my arse kicked by everything in Demons Souls which is the only next gen game i have…
but other than that all I have are ps4 games that run faster FPS…ALL of which are From soft games…cept bloodborne (I know its FS just has not boost. mode yet)…OH and the PS collection…Crash Bandicoot N’SANE trilogy…which again, is killing me msn. I don’t remember it being this hard as a kid.

1 Like

Ive got big PS5 GAS!

1 Like

conspiracy threads usually lead to disappointment. And a new soundpack at best

16 Likes

Yeah OT1 isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. And if it is an OT/B box, the bugs at launch…my god…

You are absolutely right, this happens regularly and yet we still collectively get excited waiting for the inevitable drop of realism…'ts not happening lads! move the fuck on!;

1 Like

To use a common Q phrase:

“You can’t prove it’s not true.”

#FACTSANDLOGIC

1 Like

Logic Shall Prevail!

Sorry its='s a little off topic, but man I just get lucky with one retailer in the UK.
It’ll be available again soon. Also it’s worth every penny, I just got the digital version.

1 Like

…never ending stoooooryyyyyyyyy…ahahahaahaaahaaahhhaaa…

and where’s the problem to host a dtone audiowise through the ot while let it following the bpm of the dtone patterns…?

i have proof, it worx…ot is a good slave to anythings rhythm…fact…really…i swear…

My hopes:

• BPM per pattern
  • copy/paste/edit multiple trigs at once
  • trig previewing

My expectation:

• Behind the octatrack video series
  • Black paintjob
  • Fix for mk2 page LEDs
11 Likes

I have been hoping he’d do that ever since he said it…

7 Likes

The only thing missing is a new and fantastic set of samples on the card.

2 Likes

My only expectation is a 10th anniversary retrospective thing showing off its influence over this time.

But I would not be at all surprised if that were a segue/hype machine for the successor. It wouldn’t seem so out of place a la TE and would definitely get the market buzzing…

Obviously.

Modern sequencer, modern timestretching/fx, all over OB. Dark Reverb stays.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with them?