Elektron at NAMM 2018

I care very much about Overbridge- I’m really excited how it’s implemented with Digitakt- as there are a few new features of the DT that weren’t part of AR or A4(its sampling feature and midi control) I look forward to seeing if there are extensions of OB that enhance the convenience of these features.

If not- then 8 separate tracks will be wonderful. I’d happily pay free for it.

Though- I expect NAMM and then one more delay

The Elektron NAMM booth will sure be busy – the three MkIIs, the new USB High-Speed Overbridge (at least a beta) – and stand-alone overbridge! – maybe Keys MkII (perhaps only in a glass box like last years unveiling of the Digitakt) and maybe something else …

AND Cenk rising up from behind a table.

9 Likes

I definitely can’t wait for the MKII of THAT

5 Likes

:joy:imagine!
Stereo samples.
Midi slide.
Ashtray

3 Likes

That small box you love now supersized like McDonald’s! You can now place a quarter between EACH BUTTON.

(In all honesty- the DTm2 is actually an OT mk1 :smiley: )

Rumor has it Cenk will float down from the sky for the NAMM product teaser.

9 Likes

I guess they’ll be unveiling the Elektron Drone Machine

2 Likes

With the year they had, I’d be surprised if they dropped a new piece kit. Maybe another FX unit, that would be neat.

I think they’re just getting started.

5 Likes

A tiny box that can power elektron gear all together :wink:

6 Likes

New Trinity, ready to despatch, manuals all online…

C’mon, at least a synth of sorts in the Digitakt shape.

And then a tape recorder, OP-1 style, but done all the way to the max. The ultimate portable recording solution.

7 Likes

The Tiny Trin

1 Like

I like this thread :elmm:

30 Likes

Thanks for throwing the meat to the hungry, speculative dogs, Cenk :smiley:

8 Likes

it’s their 20 year anniversary next year don’t forget :wink:
:pager::musical_keyboard::+1:

5 Likes

I have to admit, a new MonoMachine would be amazing… But these guys probably need to focus on their current line up…

2 Likes

if they do a new monomachine with neighbour tracks n complex modulation I might just have to sell the modular I’m building :ok_hand:

4 Likes

SFX-6mk2
And more than 500 of ‘em!

2 Likes

Geez no kidding… is that almost guaranteeing there’s a new MM style box at NAMM?

1 Like