DT bug reports - OS 1.02

Upgraded to 1.02 +Drive now empty and All factory patterns gone. (Not that they are missed!)

But I get a R0009 error and hard crash with trying to manage and LOAD or UNLOAD samples to/from my project…

Crashed every time.

So annoying.

I wish I hadn’t sold my Analog Rytm. At least it worked flawlessly.

I’m having constant crashes loading samples into project. I got all kinds of R000X exceptions and it takes 30sec to power back on…

I think I’m going to wait for 1.03. This one looks more unstable than 1.01.

When controlling my virus ti2, the notes all seem to have a long sustain as if the gate is open the entire time. The DT sequencer indicates that this is not the case (single lit up key in the sequencer, trig length is at its minimum) and the patch itself has a quick decay. Yet the note is sustained. Am I missing a setting or is this a bug?

Restarting the DT got rid of this. I guess this is a bug.

Midi seems to be better handled.
But I still have nasty freezes, so annoyed at it I got the OT back in the setup and took DT away…

1 Like

The update threw some of my projects timing off, in both good and bad -_-

same here … did you report it?

Please report this to support.

+Drive fine for me. Update was so fast I thought nothing had happened.

Seconded.

Still getting the BPM to jump back to 120 if I press the right arrow while a pattern is playing

1 Like

Is there a way to go back to OS 1.01?

i can’t do anything with samples at all- keeps crashing. Faaaar worse than the previous version.

Got a freeze today too.
I was trying to switch between two patterns, and while audio was still here, there was nothing more I could do except switching it off and on again.

How strange.

If I had one of these and we’re experiencing these issues after upgrading, I’d try a factory or empty reset and then start a new project, just to make sure there’s not leftover weirdness from previous os, or from project created under previous os. See pg 58 of the manual…

And then you would lose any work you have already saved!

If you save your project first nothing will be lost in an empty reset, same for factory reset as long as you haven’t disabled write protection on the preset project slot and have been saving to it, and haven’t modified sound bank A…

I have the same issue with nothing showing in the sound browser/+drive menu. Have to dive into samples in settings.

1 Like

Crashes using external MIDI Sync are still there. Unplug your MIDI in and USB MIDI input to avoid crashes. It’s currently being looked at.

7 Likes

Me too. My digitakt can’t show sound browser from the beginning.