DT bug reports - OS 1.02

Yes but it did power up but now there is lot of ground noise. Couldnt hear it before but now it’s kinda loud.
Weirdly i doesnt rec anything in but when i disconnect the cable inputted it stops

i don’t think this is a bug. you can’t p lock track level on any elektron machine.

1 Like

yeh the bug here is just that it says “lock mem full” when trying which doesn’t make a lot of sense…
On A4/AR you use this gesture to access sound locks (sounds from the sound project sound pool locked to steps).
DT has no sound pool so either this should do nothing, or could be used to do some future things in the future.

2 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Problem with MD response to MIDI note messages

Not sure if it’s a bug but it takes up to 10 seconds sometimes to save even a small sample like a hi-hat.

Is this how it’s behaving with everyone else’s? My firmware is up to date.

1 Like

I have noticed a long pause after submitting the sample filename and before the “assign to track” step appears, even for small samples as well.

1 Like

Oh OK, good to know. So I’ll keep on doing it on the amp page then. Thanks!

Yea it takes a minimum of 10 seconds for mine in any situation. Have never had a sampler that took so long to save

i don’t like text. i want acoustic feedback, like an annoying computer alert sound every time i make a mistake :wink:

i am hoping for the future things in the future

1 Like

Sorry if someone has already asked this…

I keep seeing videos of the Digitakt with the sequencer buttons lighting up in purple when a pattern is playing. I have never seen purple on my machine. When a pattern plays my buttons remain unlit. Holding down function to do mutes makes them green. Not really a biggie but wondering why my pads don’t light up when a pattern is playing.

for global Mutes
Press function + 2x bank

edit: thats pattern Mute

1 Like

Purple indicates you are in pattern mute not global mute. In pattern mute, the mutes only exist within the current pattern. To access this mode press function and hold function then press track twice.

3 Likes

thats strange, mine is saving instantly. is the machine running, while you are doing this?

did you already try with a freshly switched on machine, no midi / usb attached, new project?
i see you are bug hunting on more than one side - thats sometimes a bit difficult.

I keep a small paintbrush near by.
Gets nicely between knobs an buttons.

3 Likes

I don’t think samples can included with firmware updates - the filesize would be very large. So your directories are completely empty? No incoming or recorded folders either?

Same exact problem here

Mine also doing this. Yet not every time a sample is saved. Intermittent

Ran into the following last night:

Assigned single cycle waveform samples to T1-T4 and tuned them individually, used CTRL-ALL on various reverb/delay parameters. Then wanted to tweaking sends for the individual tracks but changes didn’t take effect. Has anybody experienced this?

Read somewhere that you cant backup the unit? And that if you upgrade you’ll loose all your projects. Is this true?

Still running 1.01 atm without any problems. Dont feel like losing the tunes i made.

Im not in the stu for a few days so cant try backing up.