DT bug reports - OS 1.01

While loading samples from the +drive
Happened once, reboot and it was fine =)

2 Likes

I really enjoy my Digitakt, that arrived yesterday. I noticed a few things though:

• Knob resolution is sometimes to ā€œjumpyā€ and i canĀ“t exactly dial in a value.
  • FUNC (ctrl-all) sometimes is not working at all with certain demo presets.
  • Display is showing ā€œshadowsā€ (ipened already a ticket with support for this).
1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introducing Digitakt

Function + yes

1 Like

could replicate it now! it happens if you press ā€œFUNCā€ while the countdown for ā€œBANK xx: Choose Ptnā€ is still running. Everytime! And since we have to press ā€œFUNCā€ a lot on this Digitakt its a big thing i assume. Will file a Bug-Report now.

4 Likes

jumpiness is fixed in 1.02 apparently . .official word elsewhere

Are you Sure? The OP1 OLED doesnt have this. And other OLEDs i have used neither.

1 Like

Simon said the ghosting was normal, or in other words, thatā€™s where those particular screens are typically at ā€¦ not ideal, but not a lot can be done to change it I guess ā€¦ itā€™d drive me crazy initially too, but iā€™d get used to it knowing there was no solution (like the patchy contrast on the analogs)

IS? Presence?

2 Likes

I think this happened to me when I loaded samples and the ram got full. Has 126 samples in ram and tried to load 2 more.

1 Like

Getting quite a few crashes when sequencing midiā€¦ And the digitakt is master, not slave. Canā€™t really say what does it but I lose a lot of pattern changes, even when Iā€™ve saved the project. Might be some midi loop thing. Trying now without midi in cable if itā€™ll help. Anyone else experiencing random crashes?

Thank you everyone who said Function and Yesā€¦

Works a treat!

1 Like

I identified that while in Mute mode, press PRN then Func and you get stuck in Pattern change mode.

Another one : tap tempo puts you in Global Mute mode.

1 Like

Got the same error trying to load a sample, it was a little scarier in that it took a few tries for the unit to boot again.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had this happen a lot

1 Like

My first trig doenst work, the lights flash. But it doesnt respond to pressure.

Its such quite a bit, guess Iā€™ll need to pull another ticket.

Edit: I also cant run a test mode becasue its on the first trig

Yeah, I can get all fussed up about it but I choose not to.

I know they will fix my unit in time but its a bummer either way, Its not like you can bypass the first trig that every beats start with.

Nope from bax, will contact them first.

had the same as well
restarted and the unit was stack in the boot screen
removed usb cable and restarted again and that seemed to work