DT bug reports - OS 1.01

that is a known bug … I heard they plan a bugfix-release for today

2 Likes

Without wishing to sound rude, that type of bug reporting is good for general anecdotal feedback at best … but it’ll not help you help anybody understand what actually may be behind it … best to provide as much detail about configuration and what you were doing at the time it happened and so on … if you can present a reproducible step by step instruction then all the better

What MIDI/USB/OB connections were there, for instance ! Was the DT slaved !

Just sayin’ otherwise the effort you take to write it down is basically wasted, besides backing up anecdotal reports of a similar nature or confirming something that is already known

1 Like

No problem. I edited it.

1 Like

That sounds potentially different to the freeze bug reported above and the added details can only help bottom it out :thup:

It’s probably worth pointing out to everyone that there are official channels for bug reporting, but I imagine :3lektron: folk will be keeping an eye out here in the coming days/weeks … if folk read the reports here and they confirm official ‘we can replicate’ feedback then there’s no need to send again of course

Too soon to know if it’s a bug or faulty hardware.

Anyone else experiencing the record button not flashing when initializing live recording?

Some times the record button doesn’t blink when I use the proper key combo to trigger live recording. But I’m clearly live recording because I can tap in notes or record automation.

I haven’t had this so far

if it’s like other devices, you may have a boot mode which will test elements (like LEDs and OLED etc) and it’ll report any observed hardware faults … iirc, I may have read that issue reported already

1 Like

If I recall from the manual, [FUNC]+[YES] to preview samples uses the Sound of the current track to do the preview. So, if the current track’s settings are highly tuned for another sample (like severe filtering, or very slow attack), you might well get no sound while previewing recordings.

Anyone else got problem fine tuning the trig condition?

If I turn the knob to slow nothing happens, but turning it to fast skips a lot.
The knob works just fine while selecting samples or fine tuning the sample.

6 Likes

I was just about to post this. YES. I’m having the same issue.

When I scroll forward the Trig Conditionals jump by up to 4 numbers at a time.

That. Is a bug

Hi guys! I’m having problem with the encoders, but not in every page.
If i turn very slow for example when trimming the end of a sample the cursor doesn’t move at all, i have to turn it faster.
Same knob, other pages works perfectly…

• Remove Pattern Select Stuck Mode when accidently switching to this mode while being in Mute Mode!

I dunno why but i was doing a little Jam today (check my YouTube Channel if you wanna hear that thing :wink: ) - yeah i was doing a Jam and accidently hit “PTN” while i was in Mute Mode. Now i could do what i want - i got stuck in Pattern Select Mode, click what i want i wasnt able to leave it. This messed up the buildup i created :frowning:

Only way to come out of it was to click that pattern - and there we go. This should not happen; it kills your live jam!

2 Likes

pls do send a bug report! had this happen at least 5 times but couldn’t put my finger on what triggered the bug…

1 Like

Tried MIDI again since last freeze. This time I was sequencing three tracks of vsts in Ableton via three MIDI channels going from USB in DT to my computer. Worked fine for a few minutes then everything froze as I was muting/umuting the MIDI tracks in the DT.

Possible copy/paste bug in midi:

When copying a midi track from Pattern 1 to Pattern 2, the audio plays in reverse for some reason. Copying from Pattern 1 to Pattern 3 copies and plays normally.

Anyone know what could cause this? It’s actually quite a happy accident because it sounds really good in reverse, but I have no idea how to even go about recreating this. The only midi function enabled is channel, no ccs, banks, or programs. Also, data from Pattern 1 that was muted became unmuted in the process as well.

I tried repasting to Pattern 2 multiple times and the same thing happened every time.

Not sure if this is a bug or user error (I can’t find anything in the manual so far)…

When I go into the sample list via the settings cog button, I can’t find a way to audition the samples before loading them into RAM. Am I meant to be able to?

I met same issue today. I used a default sample, then missing waveform display.

The preset project’s samples can display waveform…

This is a confirmed bug. Will be fixed in next update, or so I was told.

1 Like

Try Function - Yes.

1 Like

I can’t upgrade my Digitakt. When I open C6 to send the file, it just says “Could not allocate MIDI out port” and the Digitakt just waits. I’m on Windows7. Configure does nothing, literally. I used Elektron Transfer as well to no avail, for the Digitakt appears on neither MIDI In or MIDI Out, only says Microsoft wavesynth.

EDIT:Nevermind, figured it out. Quickest upgrade ever.