Drum n' Bass Battle #1 (Get Animated) New Compilation Mix by DJ Enzyme!

Love the mad range of diffferent styles in here! Really interesting to listen through such an eclectic set of tracks in one go. Great work everyone!

Here are my votes:

1. 9
  2. 20
  3. 7
3 Likes

Man there’s some good stuff in there…that was super tough to whittle down to three.
There are some great mixes and really clever compositions in the play list and it made my effort feel like a child turning up and playing “little fly” on the recorder, but I learned about sampling and discovered what DNB was so a sweet learning experience. I’m voting for,
#1: 4
#2: 10
#3: 20

4 Likes

My votes are as follows:

#1: 5
#2: 2A
#3: 13

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Totally forgot this battle!

Below my votes:

#1: 15
#2: 9
#3: 6

2 Likes

Very hard this. Stressing me out how sick everything is. I can say now that 7 is very dystopian and very cyber and very Konflict. Wonderful!! Ill be back with votes soon.

1 Like

Sorry I failed at this due to spending lot of time reimage my computers with older Mac OS X versions that support Virus TI and Elektron software and testing that stuff out. Once I get Virus and OT sorted it will be awesome as they sound fantastic together and I can play anime samples from OT and Virus stuff.

1 Like

Great to have so many submissions. I’ll enjoy listening to them :smiley:

I guess you can’t vote for your own submission :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I could probably choose 3 totally different tracks and still stand by my selections, but here we go. Lots of great submissions, it was def hard to pick!

#1: 10
#2: 20
#3: 5

2 Likes

My votes are

1st 7
2nd 12
3rd 2b

Proper tough choices I could probably have had a top ten to be fair, you guys smashed it… I’ve definitely gotten a lot out of hearing all the great beats posted… Kudos gang…:+1:

4 Likes

Great stuff…which means that more you listen the harder it becomes to vote. Here’s my selection anyway, could have looked different after a few more rounds.

1st 5
2nd 9
3rd 12

4 Likes

Wow. This voting is all over the place. That means there are a lot of good tracks to choose from.

2 Likes

9 came back most often for now

It’s still early.

Plus, I’m going to give people time to put up their votes.

I’m curious as to why voting is limited to those who submitted tracks and not open to the entire community. With so many great submissions, more voters might mitigate the chances of multiple ties in vote counts.

(Also, the tracks are great and I’d like to vote… :grinning:)

Tradition.

1 Like

I had thought about giving outside votes for people who did not make tracks partial points like .5 or something on the last hh battle.

I think it is just tradition for votes to come from entrants. I’m not sure how many people would want to vote who are not in it, on the open challenges anyone could vote and not very many people did

Yoy could always leave some comments

2 Likes

I can’t believe we posted the same thought at the same time.

2 Likes

I’d love to have you in the next battle.

Open invite.

1 Like

That also could be 2 awards:

• producer award
  • listener award

these names suck a bit but I’m not good at naming things

2 Likes

Fair enough :ok_hand:

I do have a Polyend Tracker on the way, so perhaps… :wink:

1 Like