Dreadbox Abyss

YES!!!

3 Likes

the poly one??

YES it is.

1 Like

I’m getting one. As soon as preorders are available, I’m in.

1 Like

Yeah this thing looks bananas.

I love their form factor, sound and esthetics. Have the hades, erebus 2 and preordered the NYX. Can’t wait for this one.

2 mths away possibly but no info on price :frowning:

Okay I’m sold! Loving that overdriven extra VCA, along with the FX section this is one awesome package. Can’t wait to get my hands on my first Dreadbox!

It’s here. I told myself I couldn’t keep it due to impulsively ordering both the Jomox Alpha Base and a Digitakt, but here I am keeping it.

4 Likes

Here are some chords. I really love this filter, and the character of the resonance. I’m loving all the effects, and am getting some rather nice creamy sounds. Really dig the form factor, and am happy with my decision to sell my OB6 in favor of this. I’m eager to try sequencing and sampling it with the Digitakt as soon as that arrives.

Just ordered. Been watching YT vids of it since Namm. Can’t wait.

how did that work out for you?

I ended up cancelling my DT preorder, and decided to spend more time with my Gotharman Fuzion instead. It’s really nice being able to record notes played from a midi keyboard into the sequencer. Right now, I got the Fuzion hooked up to my Modor NF-1m, and it’s nice being able to record CC knob movements live. I’m going to wait on the DT; I’m not sure if I really need it anymore. I also have a Jomox Alpha Base on order.

ah ok

Nice. Where did you order it from?

Found the last one on gear4music. Fingers crossed it’s all good. They seem to be undercutting everyone else on the price too. http://www.gear4music.be/nl/Keyboards-and-Pianos/Dreadbox-polyfone-Synthesizer-van-de-stem-van-de-afgrond-4/1VDT

2 Likes

musical

Wouldn’t these two look good together?

2 Likes

Or this

1 Like