Dogs!

Here is Chilli, our 11 year old staffy, cwtched up with Chulah, an abandoned Spanish greyhound we found wandering the streets when we lived in Spain. When we decided to move to the UK, we tried getting all the paperwork sorted to allow us to take Chulah with us, but turned out to be a bit of a nightmare, so we had to find a new home for her before we left. Chulah was adopted by a vet who already had 2 Spanish greyhounds, so she ended up in a lovely home which helped relieve the guilt a little! She stayed with us for 4 months, and we were all absolutely gutted when she went to her new home, especially Chilli!

15 Likes

Techno Woooffer.

18 Likes

Swedish furniture, Swedish gear and now a Swedish dog …
Let me introduce you Raimo the vallhund, new lord of the living room and slayer of misplaced cables :blush:

23 Likes

Glad this was bumped to the top. This is our newest foster. She arrived two months ago as a low-energy senior ween (approx 12), but she really came to life with toys we discovered. I don’t think she has any sense of regulating herself. She has old lady bladder problems that are exacerbated when she’s wiped out from running and her muscles are tired, but I don’t care. I’ll take a little pee problem and a happy dog. We want to take a break from fostering and just adopt her since she’s not very marketable anyway, but the rescue org are being pricks and trying to control us to somehow force us to continue to foster a 4th ween, which just isn’t realistic.

Anyway, here’s the horribly named Tinker Bell, but we just call her Tink.

25 Likes

This is our pup. She’s about 6, adopted at 2. Street dog rescue. Chihuahua mix (probably some lab, might have a bit of Sheba). We refer to her mix as chihuawolf. As someone raised around lots of dogs a house doesn’t feel like a home without one.

17 Likes

best thread back up on top, yeyeye

3 Likes

Working lines GSD bitch (first pic - fell running in the Black Mountains, second - arty farty shot)

15 Likes

My pup, Syd Barrett. :heart:

13 Likes

I love those dogs so much!

2 Likes

“Wish someone name his dog after me”

From last year, chair on a boat trip!

16 Likes

Weenies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

15 Likes

9 Likes

Beautiful - GSDs are just awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

My girl Ava the GSD now 18 months

And Buzz, Ava’s brother 18 months

16 Likes

Here’s my sweet doggie, 5 months. So cute!

18 Likes

Just came across this older pic of Syd using my synth as a pillow. Seems appropriate for this thread.

16 Likes

16 Likes

This is Frank. He largley just sleeps and leaks farts.

22 Likes