Dogs!

There’s a cat thread, show off yer dog

he’s just turned 1

44 Likes

This here is Litku, she’s a 1,5 year old Xoloitzcuintli (mexican hairless dog).

28 Likes

Aha, good idea, dogs rule! Here is Merlin, a 2 years old cocker spaniel :

Love him so much<3

38 Likes

Rocket & Comet (My 10-year old Italian Greyhounds)

36 Likes

This is my dog Enzo… & Jon Bon :smile:

Great thread. bout time :wink:

30 Likes

Ok here we go… Got my cats up now the Dogs. Pixar is 6 now(black and white one) and A.T.L.A.S.(we just call her Attie) is 5. Take them everywhere we can. Great dogs!

24 Likes

Adopted him (the bigger one) 4.5 years ago, he is about 5.5 now, funny and super friendly to people and other dogs. The little one is about 13, she rules over him :rofl:

36 Likes

His name is Ronnie. We got him from Rescue 3 years ago. They reckon he was about a year old at the time. The ladies at the rescue centre named him that because two Staffs were found abandoned separately on the same day and instantly bonded and caused mischief so they called them Ronnie and Reggie, after infamous London gangsters The Kray Twins.
When we had his chip reprogrammed we found out his given name was Kaiser! I have a theory that some moron had him as a status dog and when they realised that he was softer than a loose stool, they abandoned him.
But he’'s in the right place now and leads a charmed life. I think of him as our own little oxytocin factory!

My two favourite boys!

What an idiot!!8

31 Likes

this is Jessie (border collie x kelpie), adopted from animal shelter when she was 2 years old … she is now 12 but still a puppy at heart even though her body is old and tired

20180412_185603_w640

28 Likes

My dog Marty, he’s a bugg

27 Likes

This is Karl, a miniature pinscher.

23 Likes

BEST thread on Elektronauts!

13 Likes

Lola, the crazy Chihuahua mutt , and Maggie The Boston Terrier.

22 Likes

haha love it. the first li’l one reminds me of this li’l fella. bit o Dublin speak in this meme, dunno how well it translates :smile:
download%20(3)

15 Likes

My best bud

15 Likes

An admittedly lousy photo but these two are difficult to capture together in a photo.

Our other little boy has the best smile ever.

22 Likes

She is just 21 weeks

23 Likes

R i o

25 Likes

My crew. I have too many mutz

21 Likes

Symbol

19 Likes