Does tabula rasa work on mkii as well?

been trying to find more info about it but havent been able to get much apart from the obvious topics that come up on the search

Seems like it should

1 Like

it seems the dropbox link that is still floating around isnt working anymore, can someone upload the file?

Doesn’t seem very difficult to make your own template, copy/pasting 128 times a kit you made

That’s not what Tabula Rasa is about: it’s a project where each pattern is linked to a different Kit, which mimics the way Digi series work as a default template.

1 Like

Yes. Did I say the contrary ?

IIRC one particular thing was the fact that before we needed a trig to assign a kit. Not needed anymore as far I understood…

1 Like

You talked about copy/pasting a Kit, I wasn’t sure you were talking about the right thing ^^

1 Like

Here is a TABULA RASA file for A4 mk2 (1.51C):

TABULA RASA.afprj (4.5 KB)

Remember to lock this project (PROJECT > MANAGE PROJECTS > right arrow > tgogle lock) so that you HAVE TO save your current project to another project slot instead of overwriting it.

The one for Rytm is there.

5 Likes

I forgot to mention you’d have to load those pasted kits to link them to patterns. That would make a Tabula Rasa, no ?

Yes indeed, the goal of “tabula rasa” is to establish a unit link between a Pattern and a Kit as a default.

2 Likes

Ah goddam, i spent about a very stoned hour last week linking patterns to init kits and saving it into a template for other projects out of boredom, i will def check out the og tabula tho, thanks so much!

1 Like

It took me less than 15 minutes I believe.
Let me know if you find some error though.

3 Likes