Do you.. Reward yourself with a Synth for Xmas, Birthday (or other Occasions)

I am broke from paying a lot for new hardwood floors and major auto repairs. Maybe I will sell/trade off my unused gear next year. But really do not see anything I need for various genres of music that is not covered. I am thankful of my current studio gear.

2 Likes

…merry x mas everyone…

just drop in to mention…i did it…this morning, i updated and purchased sonibles’ smart eq4, cableguys’ shaperbox3.5 plus new reverb slot integrated AND pulled the trigger on xln’s life…

all smooth, all fine…good but small investment…while i’d still whish, xln would work out an offline option…as expected, it sux a little, that for each analyzing next new audio snippet, no matter from where it came, it takes a little moment, goes the xtra mile up in the cloud to provide results…which in most cases end up/turn out undoubtly great and superflexible and versatile…but i really prefer offline working, when it come to producing music…hmmmpf…

and the phone field recorder app needs the actual ios version, which i also like to avoid…so for now, life gets fed only with audiofiles from my harddrives, no phone catch on th efly audio…fine with me, for now…

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

Positive reinforcement is a big thing, much more effective than punishing undesired behaviour and a huge part of what effective companies/bosses do with their employees. Celebrate wins etc. Also heavily used in childcare, and as a motivator for all kinds of things.

So yeah, I’ve occasionally rewarded myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes