Digitone reverb

Digitone is amazing. But am I the only person who wishes that the reverb was louder? On pads, I often find that I struggle to make it loud enough to be audible in a mix.

8 Likes

Exactly! It seems almost like a bug because the reverb of the Digitakt can be way louder.

3 Likes

Totally agree. We need a volume boost and a full wet mix (no dry).

4 Likes

Dry / wet. So basic.

1 Like

I think the Digitakt has the best reverb on any Elektron machine. Surprised the Digitone isn’t on par.

4 Likes

It works pretty well for quick attack / release type sounds, but pads are barely audible with the reverb. One of my gripes as well.

2 Likes

Agree.
Do remember to turn up the Mix volume parameter on the Reverb page to full though.
Still to low, I know.

1 Like

No news from this.

The reverb is really too low on Digitone !

4 Likes

Yes. Give us a boost mode

2 Likes

I just searched the most important thread on this subject for posts with the term “reverb”, and didn’t find a single one of ya’ll in it.

What up with that? :wink:

cmon

5 Likes

Done

1 Like

strangely I’ve been thinking the DT reverb wasn’t loud enough–I’m either at one end of the spectrum or the other with reverb; I like barely there or way too much for my own good lol

2 Likes

Have you tried the Digitone then? It’s even less louder than the Digitakt’s reverb. But maybe it fits well into your “barely there” category. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve not tried a Digitone yet, no.

ive no idea what you are trying to state here. louder reverb? just balance the input with the output as youd do with any other reverb dry wet combo. reverb is about complementing the sound you are adding it to… not to add volume.

2 Likes

Since it is a send effect there is no dry/wet balance to simply “set”. And the problem is actually simply volume. At max, it is not loud enough.

1 Like

Post/pre send setting per track would be useful.
Afaik its not possible to hear wet signal only.

On a sidenote DT compressor makes its reverb considerably louder.

I had Digitakt and Digitone at the same time and it’s a fact that the reverb of the DN can’t be set as loud as the DT’s reverb. Maybe it’s loud enough for some people but there’s definitely a difference that has nothing to do with the compressor settings of the DT.

1 Like

You can also try by increasing the decay time. idk

i didnt say there is a diff made by some default comp settings.
You can use it creatively to make your reverb louder, thats all.