Digitone feature requests!

lower oversampling per track)

2 Likes

Retrig.

8 Likes

Filter envelope for modulating a destination or another loopable envelope for that purpose

Two more LFO or LFO with two destinations for each

Harmonics with selectable wavetables

Retrigger

Random Arpeggiator

Parameter Slide

LPG Comb Filter Wavefolder

1 Like

I know this has been said over and over… Our little brother got retrig before we did Damit!!!

And of course the ARP/FX plocks would
be mental!

2 Likes

So I been using a trick I copied from a youtube video (YLVA i think) where you can have a pseudo performance knob controlling 4 parameters simultaneously, by going to the mod wheel configuration page and modifying the mod wheel amount with the level knob.
I know asking for a performance mode as on my a4 (which is amazing) would be too much to request… but I think a huge step in the right direction would be a page where you can control the mod-wheel amount for all four tracks. I know it would tread on the Dnk territory, but id really love it!

3 Likes

separate FX send for left and right input!!!

2 Likes

Is anybody interested in adding variable oversampling rate in DN synth model?
I think there is a nice place on SYN1 page 2 to add knob to tune it from 32 bit 96kHz to 24bit 48kHz discretely in few steps. Also P-lockable.
Right now DN sound is so clean even with detuning, feedback and waveform shaping.
Adding lower oversampling is step into fuzzy and harsh, more natural sound with punch and texture.

7 Likes

That‘s what I thought - the macro knob capability is already implemented and there is still lots of space for this!

What does the abbreviation Dnk mean?

1 Like

DNK = DN keys

1 Like

That empty space next to the drive amount knob on the amp page is begging for a drive type selector… Perhaps the digital clipping from model:cycles? :pray: Sample rate reduction? Bit crushing?

8 Likes

THIS

3 Likes

Pattern change by program change

this exists already

1 Like

Ho really thanks

i found how to change sound via program change but not a whole pattern.

M:C Style chord Mode, please.

4 Likes

I’d love to be able to turn on and off arp steps like the OT.

You can. Arrow down/up

2 Likes

Faster step intervals for audio input level. Like holding shift and turning the volume know gets you from 0 to 50 and 100, within 3 turns. That can avoid the slow increments to get exact levels.

2 Likes

To add to my first requests:
arp velocity! As in: keep each pressed key’s velocity, rather than only the first.
It’s crazy how much mote dynamic this can make a sequence, I use it all the time on my masterkeyboard (ultranova).

2 Likes

+1 for looping envelopes! It would open up some sound possibilities I think.

7 Likes