Digitone feature requests!

Then you’re probably right - sorry didn’t read probably. I only use DN’s sequencer.

Oh, okay.
No problem.

I just found out the Digitone filters out modwheel, aftertouch and pitchbend from its midi out, making it pointless as a thru…
So, I’d request that it learn from its bigger brother the OT and stop that!

12 Likes

External transpose like the analog four. :sob:

6 Likes

I would be SUPER HAPPY, if they could also follow each other, when transposing.

Currently trying to transpose both at the same time is impossible. Especially as Digitones +- transposing is almost impossible to do in the heat of the night on its own, let alone trying to transpose A4 while at it.

Transpose parameter lock.

They could also emphasis the ’Tone’ part of the Digitone by introducing VA oscillators and new filters, and reignite the sales of this thing!

2 Likes

Yeah you could do a lot more if it could follow the the A4 transpose or transpose it differently while staying in key. How good would that be!
It gained all the good multimap features except that

1 Like

External transpose like the A4

5 Likes

I’d like to have a “isolate” flag for the external inputs, so that they remain at a fixed value throughout the patterns. Per-pattern input levels and pan are a pita, especially when it’s so difficult to dial in a precise value…

Also, a global “isolate” flag would be super cool. If set, the flag tells the DT “don’t change any parameters when switching to this pattern”.

Ideally we would have both because they serve different purposes.

7 Likes

I’d like to have the sound in the pool linked to it’s source sound in the +drive. Unless I missed something, when I modify a sound and save (overwrite) it to the +drive, the instance that’s in the pool isn’t updated. I understand the design choice of sounds linked to the pattern (but would like to “isolate” them (see above post)) but I am not very comfortable with the fact that a sound in the pool becomes an independant entity with the same name.

1 Like

Another vote for this, on trying to build a multi-pattern song this is nerve-wrecking!

I think it would be nice to be able toggle the trig “keyboard” lights off.
in a dark room…they are really bright. :laughing:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I already use MIDI cables, but thanks for your help.

Perhaps mentioned before, but: Direct Jump please

4 Likes

Yes, some sort of dimming would be cool

1 Like

little 4 chan mixer on the amp page.
needs it.

more LFO destinations
to fx.

6 Likes

i d like to have altered pool sounds names inverted

can you please guide me how to do the master tune? i dont get it. in the manual is only this: “Sets the master tune for the Digitone. The default setting is the international standard middle A, 440.0 Hz.” ^^

Go into the settings all the way down. Here you will find “master tune”. you can now adjust the global frequency up or down. The standard is 440Hz.

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

I would like to have all lfo settings on a single page not half and half like it is,
Really find it confusing when using it with other elektron gear.
Not sure the reason for having it like that.
Would like the multi and speed on same page!

7 Likes