Digitone (DN+DT) only music

nice ambient

There is Digitakt & Digitone (+Keys) ONLY at my Studio.

2 Likes

Some noisy ambient with the Digitone + Digitakt + Microkorg

4 Likes

Hi friends, this is my first jam with dn & dt Elektron Jam with Digitone & Digitakt - No. 1 - YouTube

1 Like

This is fantastic.

1 Like

Hi, here is my last electronic album wich is an ode to my 80s youth.
“Printemps electronique” was made with the Electron Digitone (only the DN)
Hope you like it.

7 Likes

Hello everyone! This is an EP made entirely with DN and some tape loops, would love some feedback! Thank you kindly for taking the time to listen :alien:

5 Likes

Not mine

3 Likes

I hope I’m not oversharing, but here’s something I’m proud of I finished recently.

6 Likes

Share away! I really like the pan effect, and the percussion, and the bass timbre. The overall progression is nice too. :clap:

1 Like

Here’s a spacey techno jam I made recently with my digitone and sp404

3 Likes

Questions about my vocal chain/processing came up quite a lot so I made a video. I thought you might be interested: How I mix my vocals (UA Neve Pre, 1176, LA2A, Lex 224, EMT140, Fabfilter,Soundtoys, side chain comp) - YouTube

2 Likes

Here’s a cheesy house / dance track I made tonight with the digitone and sp404

the main samples on the sp404 comes from an 80’s funk album

the digitone is used for a lead, 2 pads, and 1 clap, as well as sequencing the sp404

all the audio goes through the sp404 for fx and compression

thanks for the listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVqNAP1InNs

2 Likes

Purchased my DN about a month ago - for sure and already my best buy device in 2021!
(Should have purchased it MUCH earlier).

Originally my intention was to “upgrade” from Model:Cycles (I also liked very much).
Filters, sounds and effects are awesome!
Perfect small and portable box - here in a joined jam with colleague MD (lovely combo)!

1 Like

I’m still jealous everytime I see a machinedrum, can’t help it

Here’s a dark techno liveset I made tonight

I don’t get the volca bass out a lot, but tonight, while playing around I thought that a bit of acid would sound great with what I was doing

the digitone handles chords, bass, pads, and drums, using the sp404 to sample some of it to free up tracks for other things

the vocal samples come from cowboy bebop

all the sound goes through the sp404 for its effects

thanks for the listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawP2ZNjRKg

This track was recorded from my digi-takt/tone, nothing else.

1 Like

A other one demo from digi takt/tone.

1 Like

Hey Elektronauts, here is my last Digitone+Digitakt only jam - have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Fantastic as always!

1 Like