Digitone (DN+DT) only music

Thanks! I just thought the melodic part was too much of a pretentious cliché :slight_smile:

Arcadipane-ish Gabber on the Digitone :wink: Master Overdrive was set to just 57 :no_mouth:

7 Likes

Overtone, or Tuvan singing sound from my DNK.

8 Likes

holy cow @Nils these sound amazing.
theres no way that analog-esq patch is not using unison, its so full.

1 Like

Thank you @comradecry :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s right. I did everything I could think of to make it sound thick, sweet and powerful. Unison (halving the polyphony), chorus, reverb, sine LFO to pitch, and a second LFO to pitch (poly random set to hold) to create varying degrees of detune between the «VCOs», from one note trig to the next.

2 Likes

Digitone ambient droning.
Inspired by @tubefund’s tip: Disable track audio routing to master, to achieve a fully wet signal for ambient drones.

Infinite Digitone reverb and random noodling which was later chopped and edited in Live.

14 Likes

fking nice :space_invader::heart:

1 Like

One snippet tells more then a 1000 words (;

1 Like

Last night I played a little with an my old favorite track, from my early 20’s. (Digitone Keys)

4 Likes

Wish I still had my ebbhead t-shirt!

DN solo jam. Slight compression afterwards.

[crosspost from current sounds]

5 Likes

some interesting Digitone sounds in here [not mine]

dude has some really nice DN & OT work too. (rather than post it somewhere else I’ll just piggyback it on this post. keep things neat & tidy)…

8 Likes

As an OT owner and already heavy gasser for the DN this edges me even so closer to pulling the trigger. I remember this guy’s videos, he has one where he gets awesome metallic synthsword (for lack of a better term) sound from the tone.

1 Like

8 Likes

Here’s another DT+DN beat…

1 Like

not 100% DN&OT Only but still…

5 Likes

Yesterday i made. Originally it’s a Toraiz AS-1 short video, but with Digitone Keys background sounds, (Geometry sound pack) and i played on DNK.

3 Likes

I recently got a second Digitone to use entirely as a drummachine and I love it. Here I’m doing a lot of Control All to change all sounds. Great for exploring sound design and morphing into new beats or noisy drones. It’s going through Octatrack’s compressor and a bit of limiting has been applied in postproduction.

7 Likes

Although there’s no Elektron on camera, all looped sounds came from the Digitone and some of my favorite soundpacks (Floppydisk Pirates, Jogging house & Oscillatorsink).

4 Likes

Nice :clap:
Love this patch.

1 Like