Digitone / Digitone Keys 1.30A : bug reports

It’s not a bug

I can confirm the audio drop on the DN and reactivation over Settings -> USB-CONFIG -> toggle on / off. Next if i trigger notes from the DN, some midi notes get lost. For example trigger simply a straight kick to an ipad -> randomly the midi notes don’t arrive on the ipad. I talk about the direct connected usb audio/midi mode.

Have you updated to the newest 1.30A release yet? The audio dropout has been fixed :slight_smile:

I know it was discussed before, but as 1.30A should solve this issue, problem persist. DN - Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter - iPad Mini 2019, AUM/Korg Gadget and few other apps: audio drop outs are still there (let’s say every 30 seconds 3 seconds drop). USB CONFIG on DN is set to AUDIO/MIDI. I’ve tried different cables, with same result.

Hi, i have noticed since the new os the way the arpeggiator manages notes played on top of each other has changed… i’m no longer able to add notes on top of sequenced arp. Is there a setting i can change to fix this? i’m no longer able to play like this… (3:00)

or am i doing something wrong?

1 Like

Two Octatracks ,why not.
Love that,

1 Like

Hm. Amp Envelope Reset set to OFF seems not to be working ?

Digitone 1.30A won’t connect to Overbridge 2.0.39.10.

Was working before the firmware + software update. Digitone is in USB Overbridge mode.

Windows 10, no hub.

UPDATE… Issue fixed by removing and then reinstalling Overbridge.

Also my Digitone hung at the version boot screen after the 1.30A install induced reboot. Booted ok after power cycling and seems fine now.

1 Like

I found a bug, when I change the pattern in reading, the condition trigs which are on 1ST is false, these trig are played !
I press on stop replay this pattern the trig 1ST is false are not played !

Could you explain it differently, and ideally list the steps needed to replicate it?

The condition trigs “1ST is false” does not work (the note is played) when I chain 2 patterns …

Could you elaborate? Any specific setting to test it?

I found the same trigger condition issue, if I change my bugged “1ST is false” trigs to 2: 2 or 2: 3, 2: 4, 2: 5 … in a string pattern, these trigs are played at the first bar, not played if I run the pattern directly.
In the first model before the bug the main length is greater than 224, if I change the lengths by a multiple of 64 the bug goes away…
I did not have this problem on the previous version of the os.
Syx file

Yes, apparently with any trig conditions with pattern chain, the pattern is reset, so are TRCs, as mentioned in the thread I linked above.

Ah ok. I can’t tell, I didn’t experienced trcs + pattern chain with any Elektron previously. Bug or feature-request@elektron.se?

The biggest problem I’m facing, doesn’t seem fixed in 1.3 or 1.3 A:

When using master effects (reverb, delay, in particular, not sure about chorus) on the incoming audio, Digitone sometimes “forgets” they’re turned on, until you play an internal synth note with FX on it.

3 Likes

after service support contact, the OS 1.30A fixe this bug…

1 Like

Changing pattern resets the visuals of the master effects but they are not reset

1 Like

That is to say? I just upgraded from 1.30 to 1.30A, and trig condition behavior is still reset each time a pattern is played in a pattern chain, like if the pattern was played the first time.

1 Like

These bugs are related : master fx changes require an audio track trigger to be effective, by placing a trig, or playing the keyboard. Doesn’t work with midi tracks.
Reminds me Octatrack parts. :content: