Digitone / Digitone Keys 1.30A : bug reports

Not sure if this was a bug, but prior to v.1.30 I was able to select tracks in pattern mute mode by pressing bank + track. This is gone now and so I can no longer select tracks while in pattern mute mode, am I?

1 Like

I found that, when having for example a HH in T1 with sound locked Kick, if you do CTRL-ALL the sound of the kick slightly goes down when you are moving the encoder and comes back to normal when you are not moving it…

1 Like

Yeah - this was discussed on the model cycles forum recently, it’s the same deal - if you have a plocked parameter or a soundlocked parameter they are both possible to adjust if turning whilst the note is playing - bit of a pity as both return to normal afterwards - it’d possibly be better if the locked parameters were shielded from the modification, however, soundlocks are meant to take additional locks so it’s probably just the way it must be

1 Like

Never experienced that behavior before. Would be nice to have though.

1 Like

It´s a pity, you have to keep moving the encoder until you want the sound to be back.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Digitone feature requests!

This also applies to trig locks of the track sound. E.g. if you adjust the filter cutoff on the overall track sound while sequencing/ replaying (without recording). It doesn’t have to be in ctrl-all mode at all, in this case at least.

2 Likes

I hope they can fix this.

2 Likes

It’s not a bug

I can confirm the audio drop on the DN and reactivation over Settings -> USB-CONFIG -> toggle on / off. Next if i trigger notes from the DN, some midi notes get lost. For example trigger simply a straight kick to an ipad -> randomly the midi notes don’t arrive on the ipad. I talk about the direct connected usb audio/midi mode.

Have you updated to the newest 1.30A release yet? The audio dropout has been fixed :slight_smile:

I know it was discussed before, but as 1.30A should solve this issue, problem persist. DN - Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter - iPad Mini 2019, AUM/Korg Gadget and few other apps: audio drop outs are still there (let’s say every 30 seconds 3 seconds drop). USB CONFIG on DN is set to AUDIO/MIDI. I’ve tried different cables, with same result.

Hi, i have noticed since the new os the way the arpeggiator manages notes played on top of each other has changed… i’m no longer able to add notes on top of sequenced arp. Is there a setting i can change to fix this? i’m no longer able to play like this… (3:00)

or am i doing something wrong?

1 Like

Two Octatracks ,why not.
Love that,

1 Like

Hm. Amp Envelope Reset set to OFF seems not to be working ?

Digitone 1.30A won’t connect to Overbridge 2.0.39.10.

Was working before the firmware + software update. Digitone is in USB Overbridge mode.

Windows 10, no hub.

UPDATE… Issue fixed by removing and then reinstalling Overbridge.

Also my Digitone hung at the version boot screen after the 1.30A install induced reboot. Booted ok after power cycling and seems fine now.

1 Like

I found a bug, when I change the pattern in reading, the condition trigs which are on 1ST is false, these trig are played !
I press on stop replay this pattern the trig 1ST is false are not played !

Could you explain it differently, and ideally list the steps needed to replicate it?

The condition trigs “1ST is false” does not work (the note is played) when I chain 2 patterns …