Digitakt Price Hike

I suspect they’ll be 600-700 everywhere soon. Good shout grabbing one while cheap.

If someone is looking for a digitakt:

Amazing price right now. 622€

http://www.justmusic.de/de-de/keys/klangerzeuger/grooveboxes-sequenzer/9168202/digitakt.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiPT1sLrp2AIVCOAbCh2kKwzQEAQYBiABEgI9tfD_BwE

Wish I had the money right now

1 Like

Bax has raised the price from 609 euro to 769 euro. I think for now it’s only some shops in the UK that still have the low price, like Juno. But I’m sure the price will drop again sooner or later.

I’m just praying someone doesn’t think it’s a great idea to do a bundle with DT & D1 for, say £1,100ish down the line otherwise my resolve will crumble completely.

Trying very, very hard not to dream of a DT/D1/OT2 combo right now…

3 Likes

Sorry but I’ve seen some very attractive AH/DT bundles already :sunglasses:

I think a mini-trinity is a perfect little setup. Analog Heat + Digitakt + Digitone.

2 Likes

Please don’t share these bundles… :rofl:

3 Likes

Someone in juno records is watching you . Hahahaj

Has the heat also went up in price. Some shops in UK are now listing them at £729. I’m pretty sure they weren’t that price before?

There are 2 at Andertons, right now, for £599

But £729 is ludicrous.

Just checked and £729 is RRP on elektron site

819 Euros, ouch! That’s crazy!

According to Bax it was Elektron that raised the wholesale/demanded RRP prices to be used. Not sure if thats true, but they did raise the price from 609 euro for the Digitakt to 769 euro. That is a 150 euro increase overnight. Nothing has changed in the product. Just goes to show how good it is to shop around and pick the right moment to buy. Right now it is not a good moment to buy a brand new Digitakt given they were 30% less a week ago. Same could apply on the Digitone. Who’s to say the prices won’t go down to around 600 euro again?

It is always good to check prices on a long term basis. The Pro2 from Dave Smith ranged from 1699€ (my price) to 2399€ and now back to 1807€.

2 Likes

i think they did it to (ab)use this period of namm and new digiton hype. ones that’s over, prices will go down again.

One could be cynical and say free Overbridge needs to be paid for.

1 Like

Hopefully they ´ll release a really nice update to justify that raise…
It is pretty hard to get some digitakt in stock at the moment in our store(Canada) but raising up the price for that reason is not fair with all the bugs reported, no update since a while and still no OB.
I really hope we will get something surprising very soon. I know AR & A4 MK1 got really nice updates after 1-2 years they have been released.

3 Likes

MIDI RETRIG!!!

And stereo pass thru

+Overbridge

2 Likes

They still have 24 days :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think they’re going to drop OB and the OS update together- in February.

It’s the only reason I can think of that they’d take so long for an update initially announced to drop in December.

Thats what I think too. There used to be a mention that Digitakt won’t get OB till version 1.10 but those mentions are removed so it could be possible we get 1.0.5 that enables the usb audio part and OB and such.

I hate to say it, but in a way I’m more curious to see how they’ve fixed the ghosting than OB :grinning: