Digitakt Overbridge

Now that they are charging for Overbridge, Elektron is going to have to release a working product with minimal bugs, or people will be pissed after forking out cash.
Who knows how long that will take? Maybe Elektron resources are spread a little thin.

3 Likes

TIL there is no Overbridge for Digitakt…

DONT SAY THAT! please

Ah, ignore me? I don’t have a cat in that race; just thought Overbridge was already available / released for Digitakt, thats all.

2 Likes

OOOOH! I thought you were joking about how it’s not going to be a thing as a joke, and I was responding seemingly emotionally to play along

Sorry about the miscommunication

3 Likes

FILL is only true when Overbridge is NOT
FILL is true when Overbridge is NOT
PRE is true if the most recently evaluated note condition on the same track was Overbridge.
PRE is true when Overbridge is NOT

you see where i’m going with this… :stuck_out_tongue:

Soo… no news from Elektron.
As my Digitakt fills up with samples and I want to move projects over to my DAW to polish up and finish I’m wondering when we will see OB?
They did say later this year very early this year, but seems no communication since then. Any one got any news?
@Olle

1 Like

It’s not far away. If you head south east on the Elektron A40 from Gloucester and then take your second left, it’s sign posted from there. You can’t miss it.

10 Likes

Heading there now, can’t wait!

1 Like

I wish people would stop bumping this thread… says while bumping thread :frowning:

1 Like

What’s wrong with making Elektron feel their userbase breath on their necks?
After many weeks without even slightest signals about upcoming OB we “earn” the right for that.

We are not forgotten for sure but we are needy bunch :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would like to guess that it will be released this month.

I have no basis for this timescale, no deep insight in to the inner workings of the Elektron team, its wishful thinking and the thought that if there was a critical issue with the software that prevented its release then im sure Elektron would have said something by now.

Haha, nothing at all! BUMP

Saw this post on the digitakt facebook group from earlier today

maybe there will be overbridge by the end of this month :crazy_face:

9 Likes

“possible delays” - Spring 2018 :joy:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Any roadmap news, stuff on the horizon here? Like many - I’ve got some really nice music tied up in this machine now. It’s getting to the point where I don’t want to write anything more on it, since its seems to be stuck in the box until further notice.

Any ballpark dates to throw out?

4 Likes

Octvembuary Eleventy-Fifth

9 Likes

Overbridge 2049: Comes with Cenk droid.

9 Likes

Novtemburary 4rd

3 Likes