Digitakt OS 1.50

Machines. The Digitakt way.

As found in Octatrack, Model:Cycles or Syntakt, the concept of Machines has now also reached Digitakt.

There are now several new ways to play back your sweet samples. This new OS 1.50 Upgrade brings four different Machines, all with their own different flavor. Repitch for automatic classic beat-matching, Werp for a little quirky old-school way of time warping, and Slice - to chop up your audio and placing the pieces back in any order you like. And finally Oneshot, your default Machine for playing your sample forward, backward or looped. Again, again, and again.

To top things up we also added a new way to record your samples. You can now set a fixed number of steps for your recording. And, Sample Rate Reduction that can be inserted before or after the filter. Just as gritty as you like it to be.

Go find out more and download this new tasty OS 1.50 Upgrade at elektron.se

Let us guide you through your new machinery, head over to our Youtube channel.

Watch the Digitakt Machines launch video here.

For those of you that don’t already have a Digitakt, check it out here.

Overbridge
To use the upgraded Digitakt OS with Overbridge, please update to Overbridge 2.3.9, also released today.

131 Likes

Slicing! Definitely did not expect this one.

15 Likes

Nice!

Here’s my quick run through:

20 Likes

Looks pretty nice, may even make me buy a Digitakt again after a few years without

7 Likes

Best Digitakt update !
Which lead me to buy it again. :wink:
Slice machine is my favorite.

Slice loops from scratch :

48 Likes

HOLY SHITTTT Elektron. Thanks!!

9 Likes

Here’s my in depth video covering the major new functions. Enjoy!

74 Likes

it’s very fun <3

32 Likes

This is so dope

2 Likes

holy fuuu :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

This is WILD thank you elektron! Can’t wait for my takt to get back from repair.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome!

3 Likes

puhh.
I want another digitakt

7 Likes

Holy smokes, this is not some kind of early April fools joke is it?

2 Likes

Dear lord, Elektron’s really making it tricky for me to not get one of these again. My major gripe has always been the lack of kits or a workaround that doesn’t involve a bunch of copy and pasting, but I’m starting to think it doesn’t really matter.

14 Likes

Sample chains I made. Pattern from scratch.

Contact me by PM if interested by these sample chains (free)

13 Likes

I knew it
I KNEW IT
i knew it I knew it

8 Likes

Absolutely massive!

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

This is HUGE !!!

Thanks @Elektron :slight_smile:

1 Like