Digitakt OS 1.11, Digitone & Digitone Keys OS 1.21

Yes, who didn’t… And then you usually have to reload your project, and thus quick save it and curse yourself.

1 Like

Yay for BANK and SBNK fixes.

@eangman: Why is SBNK not described in the Digitakt 1.11 manual?

2 Likes

Thats great news! Very nice! Scale per track is something a lot of people will find very good!

WEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Excellent!

YES!!! Randomize on Digitakt.

1 Like

Yes yes yes…was actually going to sell the digitone but not now!!!

1 Like

scale per track means, that each track can have its own tempo division.

eg: chords on a track run at 1/4th of the speed (4x longer sequence) and hihats on 2x the speed

7 Likes

Just had a quick play with scale per track on Digitakt. You can even have triplets so tons of weird possibilities with that and different track lengths. Thanks Elektron! \0/

7 Likes

Oh Wow, that’s fantastic. I can see why it was so often requested. Thanks my friend.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Bow bow…chk chk chkaaaaa :heart:

This is positively madness!
Brilliant updates. I was pretty content with how the machines were sold. This is like waking me up and treating me with real italian ice-cream times a 100.

14 Likes

Ahemm… a very good question… I have to look in to that. Thanks for letting me know.

5 Likes

:joy: so does that mean it is in the works?
Would be fantastic on Rytm

1 Like

Awesome update! :heart:
Can’t wait to try it.
The reversible CTRL ALL seems like a great intuitive function…

Hoping the future brings BPF and stereo monitoring (with some kind of gain control) and I promise I’ll stop asking for features :nerd_face:

1 Like

Great !

100% covfefermed. That dude does not make stuff up, so somebody just needs to let :3lektron: know :wink:

1 Like

Fixed now! Thanks again.

6 Likes

Thx!!!

Absolutely fantastic!

Ok good, I think? Lol

1 Like