Digitakt OS 1.11, Digitone & Digitone Keys OS 1.21

picture of Sean Bean as Boromir

Caption: “One does not simply NRPN”

Or

picture of Sean Bean as MIDI Association

Caption: “One does not simply add CCs”

(Winners of laziest meme contest)

5 Likes

Couldn’t believe my eyes! Scale per track on the digitakt! My number one most wanted feature!!!

5 Likes

Scale per track on the digitakt! Polyrhythms! Thank you! You are all appreciated!

4 Likes

Scale per track was fundamental, but that randomization is killing it! Fantastic update

7 Likes

great stuff!! thanks for the Digitakt update, and especially this:
“Delay Time parameter values are now displayed as note values on relevant steps.”

8 Likes

I’m not even sure if I really get how scale per track works exactly…

I guess it means you can do triplets over fours and that sort of thing? I suspect I will have to play with it to really get it though.

Fear Not Dear Analog friends

The DT running 1.11 has already spoken :wink:

26 Likes

Nice to see updates flowing, awesome. I would also like to know what is scale per track?

Not exactly. Private beta was in May/June

1 Like

Great update, now: generative stuff as there’s no tomorrow :joy:

2 Likes

6.2.2 CONTROL ALL (Digitone)
If you press and hold [MIDI] and change a parameter setting, this change affects this parameter in all the synth tracks in the pattern. Press [NO] before you release [MIDI] to revert the parameter changes.

There is now a nifty way to revert the latest control all actions with just one button press.

30 Likes

Oh that’s very useful!

At a gig the other night I did a control all on a pattern, completely messed it up, and then pressed FUNC+YES instead of FUNC+NO, accidentally saving the pattern in that state :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

seeing as that’s the public page for OSes, one could argue it’s not what they’re going for… but yeah, no big deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great update!

C6 works best for me

1 Like

Holy cow! That’s cool!

1 Like

how do i access the randomize page on the digitakt? It says [PARAMETER + YES] but i can’t seem to figure out what you guys mean :confused:

ah, ok, so seperate to “FUNC/NO” - that is nifty!

Should be parameter page button like lfo amp etc.

hold FLTR + Yes at the same time and that page will randomize.
hold AMP + yes…
hold TRIG + …
double tap LFO to show master , hold the button +YES .

you get the idea.

5 Likes