Digitakt OS 1.11, Digitone & Digitone Keys OS 1.21

This looks like a job for… @eangman

12 Likes

Already in there - however it’s not a screensaver in the typical sense like Starry Night or 3D Maze hehe. The screensaver simply dims the display, then turns it off completely when the machine has not been in use for longer durations of time.

4 Likes

This is awesome! Can’t wait to try out scale per track on the Digitakt. Thanks for the update <3

2 Likes

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA EANGMAN!

There are no available CC numbers left on the Digitone for the ratio offset parameters, so they are only available as NRPN values.

24 Likes

This is so cool! Fine tuning for the Digitone has made it a completely new synth.

I’m loving the atonal wonderland! Thanks Elektron! :heart:

4 Likes

no%20cc

15 Likes

gosh eangman, you’re right again!

…unfortunately :pensive: thanks for clearing that up!

2 Likes

Too bad, you could have designed something cool about Elvis for exemple… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I’m meme worthy! :grinning:

8 Likes

16 Likes

Killer update. Thank you Elektron, a lot!

hmm maybe I need to buy a digitakt again.

I sold mine to get a digitone, mphffff…

2 Likes

Amazing news! Thank you :pray:t2:

Hilarious memes as well.
Thanks. I was having a crappy day.

4 Likes

Awesome news. Everything I hoped for in the Digitone. So glad I jumped on this bandwagon. Thanks Elektron!

1 Like

Hey all,

Mac OS Mojave users, are you using Transfer or C6 for this update? Wanna make sure to avoid any issue…thanks

Woooonderful! Ace!

Regarding ratio offset - how does one enter this rabbit hole? Does the scale just increase from the current increments - or is there an additional dial for this dimension? :space_invader::robot:

8 Likes

“Added the possibility to revert changes made by using the Control all functionality.”

wasn’t this already possible? I am probably misunderstanding

1 Like

…oh, and the Transfer says that it’s “Done”. Still no reboot from the Digitakt tho…

ratio offsets! :clap::clap:

1 Like