Digitakt OS 1.11, Digitone & Digitone Keys OS 1.21

Thank youuuu guys! Love that pixel art too<3

2 Likes

ayyye master tuning on digitone thank you!

4 Likes

Yes, although I think we only list NRPN for the time being - hmm, should be CC as well.

EDIT: Oh, we’re out of CC values. Direct your angry emails to the MIDI association. Kidding, but yeah - not much we can do about it.

12 Likes

This update is boss

55 Likes

You are boss

39 Likes

yessss I’m irrationally happy about individual track scales :smiley: finally I can make even longer dramatic chord progressions

9 Likes

Holy sh… Well then, RIP my social activities for 2019. Not that I was planning on having a lot of that but you know, locked ratios on the DN is what preventing me from going 100% feral, and it’s now gone. I’m already shaking and my colleagues are starting to worry.

7 Likes

Hehe!

Honestly it was the plan from (well, almost) the beginning, to let the beast loose in the right way at the right time. :slight_smile:

13 Likes
5 Likes

Next update: custom microtonal scale support for us aphex fanatics, please?! ;D

10 Likes

Thanks! The dates should be fixed now

1 Like

Ah! Now literally the only thing holding me back from a DN is plockable arp. And money :cool:

2 Likes

Oh I would love that.
We’ve been discussing it a bit, but still unsure how to approach and if possible.
Just saying it’s on our radar. (And as always, not promising anything!)

For the time being, you can go microtonal by setting the Portamento to Gated and Constant Time (or is it rate? Uhh, the one that is not default)

19 Likes

Amazing updates thank you Elektron!

2 Likes

You’re all bosses! - Keanu probably

5 Likes

HOT DAMN!! :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks Keanu! You’re breathtaking, probably.

8 Likes

Digibakt

28 Likes

Just turned off the studio for the day (getting hot) but very excited to start programming new and wonkier tones tomorrow. Thanks guys!!

Where are those awesome tasty screensavers ?:zipper_mouth_face: