Digitakt monitor input question

Hello, everyone.
I’m sorry, but it’s rather difficult for me to put this question in one short sentence.
I have Nord Wave, DSI MoPho SE, Arturia Audiofuse and DT. Audiofuse has 4 analog inputs. Nord takes 2 channels and DT takes other 2. Monitor input on the DT is used for MoPho. I want my Nord and DSI share same reverb settings in a DAW. Now it’s impossible without affecting the DT.

As you see I use Audiofuse as a small mixer and don’t want to buy another one. My wish is to play two keyboard synths live and have the DT on drum duty.

Will Overbridge solve this issue?
Unfortunately, the only solution I can find now is to sell the DT and just replace it with my DAW or use the DT in mono.

Sure, OB would allow you to use 2 inputs of the Audiofuse for the MoPho and the other 2 for the Nord Wave, and route all the audio from the Digitakt through USB.

That said, I would not count on having it soon!

Thanks a lot! I will wait then.

Sorry but I am gonna hijack this thread rather than start a new one… I’m interested in your wise opinions on this…

I am using LR ext monitor in and sequencing my ND2 - it’s a good combination for many reasons but before the latest update I could setup a CC with LFO to do pan sweeps on the external device - or even just allow for a static pan L or R and I would hear that on the output from the DT. There would have been no point for me to assign the panning CC had I not been able to hear the effect in DT monitoring / output.

This was really good for a small live setup using a DT together with one other device without a mixer.

After the latest update it is clear everything is summed to mono via LR in - I get the reason for this as it’s kinda handy to hear ‘exactly’ what you will be sampling into the DT - especially as it handles only mono samples anyway but I preferred it otherwise for reasons stated above. Or am I missing something?

Does anyone or has anyone else used the DT in this way? (if you are running an older OS - could someone try this out to confirm it works - and to confirm I am not losing my mind?)

I wonder what everyone else would prefer in terms of this functionality and whether it may be possible for Elektron to implement the choice to hear a stereo LR in - it obviously provides more functionality?