Digitakt filtering pitch bend data etc.. help

I’m using an OB6 as a controller keyboard to play a Nord rack 3 and I want to record the midi on the DT but the DT is filtering out all the pitchbend, mod wheel and cc data from the OB6. I can send pitch bend data from the DT’s own controllers to the Nord and I have checked the midi monitor in Cubase and the OB6 is sending pitch bend data but the DT isn’t sending it to the Nord. I have tried changing FX, AUTO and PROG CH midi channels on the DT but to no avail and I really don’t know why. Help.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Digitakt won’t record or pass through PB or Mod wheel data. It’s been a feature request for ages, so I can’t see it getting fixed any time soon. You could potentially use a MIDI merger or a box like the Blokas MIDI hub to get around it if you just want to pass it through, but it’s no help if you want to record mod wheel etc in the sequencer . See this old thread: Live record mod wheel PB data from external keyboard?

1 Like

Oh that’s ok, at least I know. Thanks for telling me and saving me a lot of time messing about.