Digitakt : External battery / Power pack options?

Mind linking to that pack and cable?

Here is it. It includes the cable. It was kindly recommended to me by @immi

3 Likes

was totally half the price on the other link … http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XGODY-NEW-7800mA-UPS-Power-Bank-Supply-Smart-Backup-Portable-Battery-USB-Apc-/112402474716?epid=854487259&hash=item1a2bb5a6dc:g:glwAAOSwjL5ZEvDW

just saying…

: )

1 Like

Damn missed that, thanks for posting the better priced link

all these batteries make my order finger itchy!

I really would like to know 2 things

1. which power pack allows me to use DT without the external power supply ???

2. which is the lightes one? … I d say 6 hours is PLENTY of time… I d be fine with 6 hours for a reasonable price and light weight.

I’m slightly confused.

So if I buy a powerpack with the appropriate power specs, does it need to have a specific 12v plug output? Or is there some magical way to power the Digitakt from a USB? Like a cable or something?

External Battery

Case

AND in-Ear Headphones.

Tested it quickly: working great. The powerbank has 2 usb and one DC input that is an output too, the cable with an adaptor to Digitakt DC input is included. It’s a “C” adaptor.
I will report more about that powerbank after a longer test. The case seems to be the same of amazon brand, but cheaper.

6 Likes

Does the DT fit in the case with the lid on top?

How much is the lid above the encoder?

I think I have that same case (ie the go pro large amazon basics one) and it is a already a bit of a tight fit. I’d say you probably wont be able to close it with the lid on.

1 Like

The DT does fit in the Neewer case with its lid on top. It’s tight, but You don’t have to squeeze it. Just fits.
Thanks for the suggestion @rcmusic!

1 Like

Also the powerbank is working great. Should last about 12h

For the XGODY - what kind of multi-adaptor (voltage/polarity/etc) are people using to charge it up?

The battery life on my MacBook Pro (the 2017 one with USB-C connectors) is terrible, so I’ve been on the lookout for a decent portable battery for a while. I just picked up this one:

Which has a Euro AC plug output. It should theoretically power the Digitakt fine as well. I’ll report back if it works.

p.s. thanks for the tip on the GoPro case. Grabbed one for myself!

That looks perfect! I will search here in the US.

1 Like

What about this splitter cord to work with the power add power bank to power an analog Four and a digitakt?

2 Likes

How much power does A4 need?

I’ll report back if it works.

It works great. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was wondering this exact question myself.

Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, 2 A

This is on its way to me. I think it is the cheapest option I’ve seen on here. I briefly opened up my digitakt to see if there was enough room inside, and I am pretty sure it could fit. we’ll see what happens on monday…

2 Likes