Digitakt : External battery / Power pack options?

You in FL?

Hello, I have 12v/1.5A battery, instead of 1A. May it burn digitakt? Or is it ok?

No, dont worry! 12v is the right voltage for your digitakt as well as many other elektron devices… you should check this firstly as the ampere is the amount of current inside the battery… so 1.5 ampere means you get more current therefore more playing time :slight_smile:
Ps. You should check the amount of Ah of the battery as well

Thanks for answer, the battery is 20000mAh, but as I understand it also affects only “playing time”, not Watts or something dangerous.

Of course!

Hey Elektronauts! I am a brand new Digitakt user and I think this box is amazing! I want to take it everywhere, so I picked up a myvolts 12v adapter and a Bonai 30000mAh power bank. This combo is not working at all. I saw a guy on Youtube use this combo for his Digitakt, Digitone and even an Octatrack, so I thought it was a full-proof purchase. Am I missing something? Do you have to change any settings on the DT to accommodate the power bank? Any suggestions are welcome.

Do you have to press a button on the power bank to start the electricity flowing?

1 Like

Hello, I´m asking a question to make sure I wont brake my digitakt using my caravans leisure battery with inverter.
So, I hope I could use digitakt with this battery and inverter shown in pics.
(Digitakt`s power supply says:
Input 100-240V AC 50/60Hz 0,75 A
Output 12 V DC 2000mA 24 W)
Does somebody know if it will be okay?
Thanks for answers :v:

What do you guys think about this one? Looks great.

1 Like

My Digitakt is up and running with the MyVolts Ripcord & Bonai power bank! I charged the Bonai power bank for a whole day to make sure it was at 100%. When I tried the previous day, I had just received the power bank from Amazon. It showed 2 out of 4 lights charged, but maybe the battery just needed a full charge & calibration to display accurately. Anyway, I am super excited to be mobile. Thanks for the guidance.

nice, you could also tell as afterwards how long it last? or if the digitakt stop working when it is showing only two lights of battery again?
Have a nice time with the digitakt on the road :slight_smile:

Yep! Sorry for delay Don.

Daytona Beach

Welcome Jugo!

Interesting…may be a good option for Microfreak as well…

I just bought an Xtorm AL390 and tried it out today. I got it because is has a standard AC port where you can plug in basically anything. I got over 7 hours of continuous Digitakt play on one charge. Not bad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow that thing is how it should be!
Big thanks. :hugs:

Me too! Ormond actually.

32174 in the house…LOL

1 Like

Seen a lot of people using Ripcords. About to buy one for my Digis, but I was wondering: is there anything special I need to pay attention to when I buy a USB battery pack? Does the Ripcord make it all just plug and play? That simple?! :pray:

1 Like

Usually that simple. Digitakt doesn’t draw much current once it’s up and running. Can’t comment on 'tone though.

1 Like