Digitakt carry bag or case

Some brilliant cases here. I ended up shelling out for a Swan case for the A4 and Digitakt. Lid removes and space behind synths for in situ cabling etc.

7 Likes

I have the twin case for two mk1 size devices. They are really good.

Can you please post a link to the case?

Just saw this! Don’t know how good it is though. https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/Analog-Cases-UNISON-Case-Elektron-Digitakt-Digitone/art-KEY0005265-000

Hi. Here you go. Their customer serivce and response to questions on email was very good; Lee Stephens very helpful.
Swan Flight Cases

I really want something like this unison case for DN/DT but with routing to where I never have to take it out… been thinking about drilling some holes into a suitcase and adding auxiliary ports for all the ports on the DN/DT on the side of the suitcase. ((Just never want to have to take it out of the case to use))

I found this case for 1,75€ in a destock shop called NOZ in France.
It’s a xsories Large Capxule Soft Case.
The DT fits perfectly with the power suply and is very well protected. I just had to cut the foam inlay 0.5Cm on one side with a cutter.

6 Likes

That’s a great idea. I think i still have an LLBean one laying around from my kids school lunch days. If it can handle the beating my son put it through and still look new, it should be fine for me. I need the clear top cover next.

Hello, what are the specifications of this case ? Do you have the exact link to it plz ?

Hello, what are the specifications of this case ? Do you have the exact link to it plz ?

Ordered from Swan Flight in the UK. A couple of emails with the make / model of my synths and they gace me a quote. Very good service.

1 Like

Okay thanks for the info :ok_hand:

I have this Analog Case, which was made for the Analog Rytm, and it’s perfect to transport DT & DN or one Digi and some pedals (not pictured is the bubble wrap I always use when packing my gears). It’s sturdy enough, and in the upper lid you have space to store all your cables and power supplies.

3 Likes

Just received a Digitakt Analog Cases Pulse to carry my Syntakt, I’m disappointed at the quality, given the price (40 euros). I’ve seen no-name bags with 1/4 the price with better quality, and for Digi-branded case it’s very low effort:

• no foam inside, so no corner protection and given the space the Syntakt is moving quite a lot inside
  • no egg-crate foam on top, so the machine is not secured and move back and forth.
  • what’s with the elastic net on top? It’s useless, who want to put cables on top of his machine, risking scratching the surface and screen?

I’ll probably keep it and add foam myself, but I really don’t recommend it. I also tried the Amazon GoPro bag but it was too tight on vertical space, so I was afraid of damaging the encoders.

3 Likes

Agree with all these, very disappointed with mine too for exactly these reasons

Exactly my thoughts. But there seems to be no better alternative (lightweight simple but protecting (kind of soft) case). Huge fan of UDG Creator gear - it’s odd that they don’t offer a specialized case for the Digis. Or the MPC LIVE II, while we are at it…
Thats why I kept it as well.

1 Like

I picked up a tan APACHE 3800 case at my local harbor freight! Carries my digitakt quite well and it protects from shock, water, dust, etc. (It is basically a pelican case for a fraction of the price). Definitely more protective than the analog cases AND has a nice interchangeable foam so occasionally ill use it for my little modular Pod 34x. Keeps everything nice and safe. Highly recommend!

Here is the link to the cases, I will attach a picture of mine when I get home today!

Here’s an idea I had that’s working well for me for the Digi form factor. The Velcro strap fits perfectly and holds the Decksaver nice and snug. I put a microfiber cloth over the battery to stop it from banging around and is also good for cleaning. The $20 case is well made and fits perfectly.

3 Packs Elastic Hook and Loop Cinch Adjustable Straps, EFFIET Super Stretch Storage Strap Extension Cord Wrap Magic Securing Cord Organizer for Camping Gear, Yoga Mat, Knee Pad Strap Replacement https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082PB3H9D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RNQ9836YBWWA4JR3AT7B?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Aproca Hard Storage Travel Case for Behringer Xenyx 802 Premium 8-Input 2-Bus Mixer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WTRZTWK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_9KXBWQK61FPCVHATHGA8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

7 Likes

3 Likes

My Analog Case after adding some foam:

This is what it should have been in the first place, considering the price. Now at least I have my portable jam case, and it feel a bit safer to put in my backpack.

10 Likes