Digitakt And Virus Ti in DawLess setup... stable?

Hey, I’m eying on a TI Snow and want to combine it with my Circuit Tracks. I want to sequence the Snow with the two Midi tracks of the Circuit and route the audio from the Snow back into the Circuit.
My question: Is it possible to split the stereo outs of the Snow into 2 Mono’s? So that one part( for example a chord) comes to the left out and a second part ( Arp) to the right out of the Snow?!

You can hard pan the sounds, however I’m not sure offhand if the Reverb/Delay will hard pan completely but they should as they are per channel.

2 Likes

:pray:t3:

Yip as per @Kosmology said, however the delay and reverb cant be panned left and right, shame because i really like the Virus FX section…i wouldn’t want to not use the delay and reverb.

so even if you pan each sound left and right, if you send the track sound to delay or reverb then the effected signal will be heard in the left and right analog outputs.

But look, if you can get a snow, do it…you will definitely find ways it can be used in your set up. you may find that the options within the virus make it o.k. that the stereo send of the virus is enough merged. (not sure what you have in mind but I’ve never felt the need to split the left and right so it could be treated by another device, everything you could need is under the hood)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your view on it.
This really helped me a lot. :ok_hand:t2:

Hey guys, recently got a TI Snow second hand to pair it with the Octatrack, and sadly it constantly freezes no matter how simple the patch is. It was my mistake that I didn’t research before that some of the snow had this issue, but now I need to get it fixed cos I really love how it sounds.

I know this might not be the right place to ask this, but since I see some long time Virus TI users here, thought I could get some help.

I’ve tried all the methods of firmware update/ reset and stuff, but nothing helps. The only solution I’ve been able to check on forums is DSP replacement. But just wanted to check if anyone else has faced this and fixed it successfully ??? Thanks in advance.