Digitakt addition

Hi
I am interested in understanding better the midi looper issue you mentioned. How does it work? Thanks

I will send you a DM (in order to keep the topic clean as possible) about it including information and some examples.

I’m not really looking to incorporate guitar playing into my music production. But thanks for the tip! Also I’m not looking to perform live. So that wouldn’t be an issue. You’re absolutely right, I should study the DT more and will definitely do that. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks @LyingDalai. As @reeloy already mentioned, I’m trying to avoid getting into buying too much hardware, and am looking for one solid device. I think DN is absolutely the way to go, after reading the replies on this post. But also, spend more time with the DT as well. But that’s a no-brainer really…

1 Like

Hey,

I’m in a similar boat as you (been playing bass and guitar for a long time, and just starting to dip my toe into synths and drum machines)

I’ve had a korg minilogue since March, and I am still loving it. It seems like every time I sit down with it I discover a new function or capability. It’s versatile and seems to have a decent diversity of sound (you’ll def. be able to get into daft punk/ justice territory and so
Much more). I got mine for $375 in perfect condition and I find it’s got a to. Of value at this price point. Good for bass lines, pads and more ambiance, crunchy weird stuff, or cleaner and more elegant sounds.

Seems to have good connectivity options with other gear and is great for beginners to wrap there head around some basic synthesis concepts. It’s super fun within the first minute of plugging it in….

Just another point of view from somebody who is In the same boat.

1 Like

Sounds good,. Thanks for the tip!