Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

Tripple whammy of 'takt goodies:

1. Class Compliant Audio (bye bye DAC & cables)
  2. Trig preview - Thanks so much :slight_smile:
  3. Chance - Love this on the M:S, now on the Digiā€™s

Top work elektron - Go enjoy a beer now, cheers :beers:

8 Likes

Thank you so much guyz! The MIDI feedback thing being fixed is such a generous move<3

6 Likes

Going to ikea, but itā€™s almost as good! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is such a massive update! I canā€™t wait to dive into this, thereā€™s so much. Now, if only we could get chance on the Octatrackā€¦ hehe.

2 Likes

Amazing updates. Just massive upgrades to two already amazing machines. Thanks Elektron!

3 Likes

No, itā€™s not acting as a host

1 Like

YESSS

5 Likes

Me too!

Thank you so much, Elektron. These are amazing updates!

:grinning:

2 Likes

Note on voice reuse setting. Consecutive trigs of the same note will still force the trig to itā€™s release phase. this is intended behavior. meaning you still need to have different notes to have multiple sustaining notes at the same time. (imagine sound locking hihats on a long kick track. if your hats and kick are both c5 trigs the hats will trigger the release phase of the kick. If your kick has a really long release envelope setting though, youā€™ll have nice tails vs. the abrupt choking of the old behavior :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Probability + Trig Conditions = Savagery

6 Likes

Prevented MIDI feedback problems that could occur when pressing [STOP] twice. :hugs:

1 Like

cries in Octatrack

15 Likes

To run Overbridge with these monsters get the newest version: https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-39-update/

6 Likes

Correct me if iā€™m wrong, but this functionality exists on both model devices, and the chance only takes affect if the trig hasnā€™t already been assigned a trig condition.

1 Like

True dat :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s exactly why I wanted it, for when two consecutive chords contain a common note(s)ā€”being able to hear the release phase of one while the other triggers would mean that I no longer have to do weird inversions as a workaround!

2 Likes

I donā€™t have either of the models.

Iā€™m stunned, totally incredible. Thank you for the hard work Elektron!

5 Likes

Alright, thatā€™s to bad. Thank you for answering.

1 Like

This is soooooo gooooood! :star_struck:
So happy that Trig preview is finally here! This is going to save so much time when composing.
:pray:

6 Likes