Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

Damn, it’ll be like a completely new instrument!

6 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks for this!

This is next level. Congratulations and Thank you, Elektron!

1 Like

Can someone explain the difference between trig “Chance” vs Trig Conditions?

4 Likes

Excellent, I have recently sold a digitakt to a fellow elektronaut here, but I am thinking of getting a Digitone in the near future.

Still, I wonder why microtonal and user scales are not yet implemented here? Is this a technical limitation or is it by design?

2 Likes

the number of bug fixes alone you’re going to have :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Chance is how likely any of the trigs will fire. Trig conditions are specific to each individual trig.

6 Likes

Probability (chance on the model:xx) reduces the probability of ANY trig on that track playing. so turning it down will slowly mute a track essentially.

1 Like

It works well
I’m wondering if iOS could do all my synth work , I could sell a lot of gear.

2 Likes

Thanks, knowing the brand is close to us is a nice feeling.

10 Likes

And it works as control all too…not just single track.

Use 100%trigs to keep them audible and it works very nicely

3 Likes

So nice! Thank you so much Elektron. I’m a big fan of Digitakt, now even more. This machine will stay the top sampler and drum machine for long long time.
Funny, we just talked about the need of TRIG+YES few hours ago. :slight_smile:
You rocks. :beers:

8 Likes

Fills up the trig of a HH track, set the chance to 50% would be equivalent to set 50% trig condition to all of them individually.

Yeah it’s been a very fun way of doing breakdowns. esp with TRC:100% trigs set to your “key” trigs.

1 Like

Where’s the documentation to talk to the DN/DT from an android app?

wow

2 Likes

Does this also mean we can use usb-midi devices as keyboards and drumpads?

2 Likes

I already sold a few synths to finance the Octatrack because I think the iPad covers more than enough sonic ground to have it as a main sound source. So I‘m more than happy about this update (which caught me by surprise) so I don’t have to use a computer as a bridge and makes the setup even more portable now.

2 Likes

This is dope, thanks Elektron! I’m still trying to digest how much is in this update. Chance probability for the win!

3 Likes
18 Likes