Digitakt 1.20 & Digitone 1.30

Me too!

Thank you so much, Elektron. These are amazing updates!

:grinning:

2 Likes

Note on voice reuse setting. Consecutive trigs of the same note will still force the trig to it’s release phase. this is intended behavior. meaning you still need to have different notes to have multiple sustaining notes at the same time. (imagine sound locking hihats on a long kick track. if your hats and kick are both c5 trigs the hats will trigger the release phase of the kick. If your kick has a really long release envelope setting though, you’ll have nice tails vs. the abrupt choking of the old behavior :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Probability + Trig Conditions = Savagery

6 Likes

Prevented MIDI feedback problems that could occur when pressing [STOP] twice. :hugs:

1 Like

cries in Octatrack

15 Likes

To run Overbridge with these monsters get the newest version: https://www.elektronauts.com/t/overbridge-2-0-39-update/

6 Likes

Correct me if i’m wrong, but this functionality exists on both model devices, and the chance only takes affect if the trig hasn’t already been assigned a trig condition.

1 Like

True dat :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yep, that’s exactly why I wanted it, for when two consecutive chords contain a common note(s)—being able to hear the release phase of one while the other triggers would mean that I no longer have to do weird inversions as a workaround!

2 Likes

I don’t have either of the models.

I’m stunned, totally incredible. Thank you for the hard work Elektron!

5 Likes

Alright, that’s to bad. Thank you for answering.

1 Like

This is soooooo gooooood! :star_struck:
So happy that Trig preview is finally here! This is going to save so much time when composing.
:pray:

6 Likes

So good this update.

When you talk about connecting a DT to a smart phone, does the update take into the possibility that transferring several samples ??
It may be in development.

et

Nope
Though you can play audio into digitakt and use usb audio as a source when sampling

You’ll need camera connection kit on iOS.
Running digitakt into aum , processing it , triggering aum synths from midi tracks and feeding all that back to digitakt audio outputs in nice.

6 Likes

elektron transfer (to facilitate the flow of data, basically) can not work on a smart phone?

indeed - class compliant audio and midi via usb is distinct from that functionality you mentioned

2 Likes

No
Pc / Mac only

Is the class compliant audio 2/2 similar to the models or fully all the tracks (8 on DT and 4 on DN)?

Possibility to install Elektron transfer
only on Iphone

?

So ,

Have my 3 samples
in my smartphone and sequence them,
on my DT

(powered by my portable battery)

It can not be

?

Tks