Digitakt 1.10: bug discussion

For myself, The snap values make it easier to get the lfo synced with the sequencer steps. I would assume the addition of 12/24/48 gives some useful timings. For some reason I feel like they removed 2/4 as snap values.

Holding func while rotating the encoder should get you through these snap values rather quickly.

Holding

Setup a pad cntoller to send fixed values to lfo.
I do this for delay time , can get nice result triggering them in sync.

You just need buttons / dials that send cc , set min and max to same value.

1 Like

On v 1.10 sometimes function + yes does not preview the recorded sample. I’m a new Digitakt owner, am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

Make sure you do no have a midi track selected.

3 Likes

Thanks

Erm, it worked before and it doesn’t work now. I need to use external ccs to control the midi tracks. Anyone else having this problem? :frowning:

copy/paste of MIDI pages works, but it doesn’t “enable” any Xed out parameters. A bug or a feature?

So if you copy settings to a blank midi track it essentially doesn’t work?

The settings get pasted, but if a parameter is Xed out on the destination page, like say MIDI Channel, it stays Xed out after pasting. The value does get passed, so If I FN-Press the knob to enable parameter, the value has changed underneath.

I will add this is with an existing project. Have not tried it with a new project under 1.10 Just wondering if this is default behavior or wonkiness.

1 Like

Support team said it was already fixed…

I know it’s not fixed on 1.08, has this been confirmed for 1.10? Saw a post earlier in the thread saying it’s still a bug

Support said it‘s fixed and the late PC is caused by my MIDI routing (latency added by OT and/or maybe the MIDI merger - see my thread about it where I thought I fixed it… sadly I also still have the problem but with the Digitone now). If you want I can paste the support answer for you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 7 × OS Update

Does anyone notice that when hitting SHIFT+MASTER to go back to the COMPRESSOR page from, say the AMP page, the display briefly shows the COMPRESSOR page before jumping ahead to the MASTER page instead? I had posted this in the 1.08 bug thread but it’s still happening. I suppose it could be a hardware problem but at least one other was able to reproduce it.

2 Likes

Noticed it here too

It happens to me sometimes, been happening for a while. Since the compressor was added. I didn’t realize it was a bug. Even if it was mentioned in another bug thead, if no one submitted it to support it won’t get fixed.

More times than not for me, havnt noticed any other combos doubling up though so it probably is a bug.

please open a support ticket so it will get noticed by the developers

2 Likes

I too have the same problem. Slaved to Live. I hit restart multiple time and maybe 1 out of 6 or 1 out of 8 tries gets the step 1 sound fired off on the first loop around. All other times its silent.

Hi, new to elektronauts. Just updated my newly bought digitakt from os 6 to 10. Is anyone else having irregular response on the filter mode encoder? Sometimes takes some time to switch from HP to LP. Didn’t notice this issue prior to OS update

1 Like