Digitakt 1.06 : Bug reports

LFO implementation is funky. I put in a ticket about the fact that LFO’s spit out CC data even when MIDI CHANNEL is “X”'d out on SRC page. They got back to me and said it was a “half bug” - and that it was unknown whether it would be addressed.

when selecting a sound for a track one can’t audition the sound anymore by pressing the track button while scrolling thru the sound browser.
only if you press func+yes you can audtition it. I’m pretty sure this was possible on os 1.04.

I believe it’s been changed since the update and the addition of the sound pool and sound locks.

Not sure if this is a ‘bug’ per se. But when you are in Mute Mode and then change patterns, you go back to default mode. Its a tiny thing, but I really wish there was a setting or an option to hold Mute Mode even with pattern changes.

Does it do this on global mute mode? It should be expected behavior on pattern mute mode but on global the mutes should carry over.

1 Like

Sounds locks really doesn’t work properly. Thought it was from old project made on old os and not resaved on new one… in fact not.

Exceeded a certain amount samples loaded in ram, about 50 or 80, and still plenty of slots and space in ram, copying a sound from manager into soundpool doesn’t load its proper sample (or any) in an empty slot in the ram like loading a sound classically does.

Then a soundlock made in this conditions (always for me cause i don’t prepare a pool with no pattern wrote before such as many i bet) play another sample randomly in slots (most of the time around the 64th).

Could someone confirm before i make a ticket?

If u don’t release PTN or BANK before u chose a pattern it come back to mute mode directly

1 Like

Not sure if it’s a bug or just user error, but when using Control All only a few tracks are being affected while some are not.
Example: All 8 tracks in use, trying to do a global filter sweep. All tracks aside from claps and hats seem to be affected, but when bringing the filter back to full frequency, the previously unaffected (claps and hats) tracks are either now filtered out or just not playing any more. Any ideas before I submit a ticket?

i dont think ctrl all filter sweeps work unless that track has a filter already enabled. check that.

1 Like
  1. Func + Clear clears sequence for me too. In live recording mode, Func + Clear immediately after displays “undo Pattern Clear” and does just that, however in play mode, it displays “undo Pattern Clear”, but doesn’t actually undo the pattern clear (well, occasionally it does).
  2. I have the same issue as jcd. always left with one trig. I’m actually always left with the trig that was active when i relesed the No and Trig key.

Yeah, it happens on Global Mute (the green mute in case I got them confused)

I ll check that today.

Oh that would make sense. I’ll try that out. Thank you.

Can you put in a support ticket number 1. They couldn’t replicate it so the more people report it the better.

Ya

i just fiddled around a bit and somehow I managed it not beeing able to mute a track. all buttons lighted full green ( func+ bank) but tapping any of teh green did not changed anything. dont ask me what I have changed. bug or is there something to keep aware of ? reloaded my project I could mute tracks again

Hi there!

New to this forum, but after updating to Digitakt 1.06 I noticed a weird bug that only happens to one sample (check video for reference: https://youtu.be/jvi4tsgLonY).

So page 3:4 should sound identical to page 1:4, but after the trigless locks from 2:4 the sound changes. This is because of a sample that’s being triggered from different starting points. So on page 3:4 it should go back to the starting point from 1:4, but instead it’s stuck on the starting point from 2:4…

I hope this makes any sense, and I hope there will maybe be a fix soon as I didn’t have this issue with 1.04.

Thanks!

1 Like

That come from the new behavior of triglocks since this os.
That make me sicker than before.
Basically now by making trigless trigs(yellow) u will hear as is all sounds parameters that have been locked on the previous red trig on the whole loop, till u relock on them on a wanted value on a next step. So if u do yellows that don’t change a parameter that have been locked on the previous red but other stuffs, relock them too directly on yellow one or soon after.
They haven’t fixed anything about triglock behavior, they just deported the issue

This works fine for me. Trying it with soft synths on my iPad each parameter lock sends a new cc level that is there until the next change. It doesn’t matter if I have no default value in the track or if I set a default value.

I think the secret is to remove the default value on the FLTR page, so it is an X, The it will only respond to the locked trigs.

Here a video of what i complain about triglocks behavior. They succeeded to fix the issue about note vel and lenght changes, but me and others told them that the issue affect every sounds parameters.

3 Likes