Newly added trigless trigs cause large volume jump?

hi all,
as per subject… have any of you out there experienced this?

i have a swung pattern which includes micro-timed trigs. one trig also switches the sample.
if i add a trigless trig (yellow) anywhere in the pattern, the volume of the whole pattern jumps way up. any idea what the cause could be? nothing is added to these trigless trigs yet, so i assumed they would play at the volume of the pattern. it may be a known bug but it’s much more likely i’m just missing something :slight_smile:

any ideas? cheers!

os 1.0.6

Seems buggy just looking at it, but I don’t know the DT to offer any thoughts beyond trying this …

Start from a clear state (clear pattern etc) then try to replicate the issue with a simple test case using the fewest steps (perhaps with one sound from factory content) so it can be easily replicated/confirmed - but it may be worthwhile flagging this to support as it stands if it’s a bug that needs a bit more user interaction beforehand to reveal it

thanks, just started a new clean pattern and can see what’s happening now.
another poster mentioned this issue in the bug reports thread but i wasn’t sure what he meant until i experienced it myself this morning.

what seems to be happening is the yellow trigless trigs are taking the values of the preceding ‘real’ trig and not letting the previous values ‘pass through’ unaffected. it’s a pretty grim bug! can mess up your patterns massively :neutral_face:

here’s the other video… i think he’s talking about the same issue…?

1 Like

more fun…

1 Like