Digi⊶Touch ___ Τ Λ Κ Τ ___

ok so i bought both, where do i get it for my ipad?

many thanks sir ^^
ipad >>> 1.02
iphone >>> 1.01r

Unable to click anywhere to download, xml does not download to my iPad, totally lost here.

:hushed:

ok np …I send you the link

cool thanks

1 Like

No iPhone 6s Plus?

not for the moment… I’m sorry!!
but i hope soon ^^
:v:

Bought you a coffee AND a cappuccino! Looks great:-). Are the links arriving via email? No rush though, I just gotta keep an extra eye on my mail for any stuff like that that’s all, I am getting swamped with spam, it’s like I started a cyber war with Russia’s finest (women) :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh, nevermind, got them while typing the above. cheers:-)

1 Like

Ciao Chris!!! Wow good !!! eheh girls… anyway
Yup…I’ve send you now via email the link & the file directly!!!
all right???
I’m here if there are problems ^^
cheers

1 Like

Just about to buy the iPad version. Is there any way to use it in a wireless fashion I wonder? :thinking:

DT MK2 with Wifi, ableton link ready, gate/cv outputs & can opener will make mama dance through the air :man_dancing:t2: :dancer:t2:

1 Like

I don’t use my laptop. I think there is a way to connect via Bluetooth Or Wifi Network Midi in iOS…maybe.

mmh…the only method without pc it’s camera kit or iOS (class compliant) audio interface directly to digitakt** (so not wireless)
otherwise network/bridge/coremidi + digitakt connect to pc/usb
(so you can take advantage of wireless!!) :robot:

**digitatt can’t send messages without a connection! (midi/usb)
hope to be helpful ^^

Hi Richard, I’ve just seen on a digitakt facebook group that the digitack has a cc for soloing tracks. Could you add this into the main mixer page? maybe make the sliders shorter or make the mute buttons half height. I’m sure this is a feature loads of people would want as it is not available on the digitakt itself.

That’s interesting I hadn’t thought of using a class compliant audio interface. I guess you mean connecting directly via midi cable rather than midi usb?

Cool. I was actually thinking of wireless between my 2 iPads. One running AUM. As I record in iOS. That will be fine for me! I just shared your Template to the Facebook group.

1 Like

hi Mr P :wink:
yeah…I will make another version “solo/mute”…free for all who have offer me a coffee or cappuccino ^^
In the next week I will update the layout…quickly ^^

yeah … but digitakt work very well USB too !!! :+1:

Do you plan to email updates? Or, do we need to drop another euro in the coffee pot?

many thanks Manoeuvre!!
happy to hear this … I don’t use Facebook :scream_cat:

1 Like