Digi⊶Touch ___ Τ Λ Κ Τ ___

surely … hope soon
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

#digitouch #digitakt #OSC layout coming to #ipad (no pro)...♬♡▲↯ (1536x2048) ✌️😎

Un post condiviso da digi_touch (@richardfaulty) in data: 14 Ott 2017 alle ore 15:28 PDT

5 Likes

Hells yeah. Can’t wait!

1 Like

tested now…It looks fine to me mister!! :wink:
I will try again tomorrow and monday it’s online… :green_heart:

1 Like

More coffee money, coming your way… Monday!

1 Like

I’ve only just seen this and the ipad version is out on Monday (great timing), more coffee money coming your way! :smile:

1 Like

No pro:(

I need one to replicate the layout . (maybe some friends might help me…) :nerd_face:

Ipad version 1.02 available now!! :coffee: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Sweet, just bought iPad version! Can’t wait to play with it. Still hoping for iPhone SE version :grinning:

1 Like

just got the ipad version can’t wait to digi touch, man that sounds wrong… but I like it :wink:

1 Like

yaa … I’ll do everything I can! :ok_hand:

I’ve got the ipad version connected to my digitakt by the camera connection kit.
It’s great but I can only control the digitakt from the ipad, when I change anything on the digitakt it is not updated on the ipad. Is it a one way control or have I set something up wrong? Thanks

Make sure you’re sending MIDI out to USB :wink:

I’ve got midi set to USB in and out, I’ve just worked out it was in port config param output needed to be set to CC.
All working both ways now!

Is there a quick way to reset the values without reloading the template?

1 Like

yeah…sounds good :+1:

https://hexler.net/forum/viewthread/642/

640 x 1136 _ iphone 5/5s/5c/se/iPod 5g
add now!! :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

3 Likes

Thanks, just bought you another coffee! :hearts: Great work man, had a lot of fun with the iPad version already. Love the sample selection and tuning page, much more useful than CTRL-ALL for me!

1 Like

nice appreciation yeah !! :brain:
digi-touch was born to do this … (live too,of course!!)
In the Ipad version (1.02) I created “roulette” to have the way to randomize all tracks simultaneously!!!

sorry, my english is not that good…
bear with me ^^
:spaghetti: :coffee:

bio :heart:

1 Like

new scary price for have a possessed digitakt now:
666 € !!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ehehe
good for new buyers who at the same price list, will also have overbridge premium
and maybe Digi⊶Touch in their devices!! :smirk: