Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

sitting here, watching this thread and wondering: WHAT the hell - have i done … :joy:

5 Likes

If this thread is what Elektron being British like then THROW ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBAE! :smiley:

1 Like

throwing another shrimp on the barbae right now. But without Capslock, that seems too much for now :relieved:

1 Like

You’ve freed us!

This thread is amazing. It’s like redemption from that other thread. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We don’t speak of that other thread

1 Like

4 pack of Tennents ftw

2 Likes

Jazz threads about nothing ftw :cb:

4 Likes

This is the child of the ‘other’ thread!
Nice kid!

1 Like
2 Likes

LOL! Those crazy Brits!

But that’s Australian??

Think everyone is overreacting about the other thread. Don’t really see what all the fuss is about, from both sides ???

1 Like

I hate beer! I think it stems from my old man’s drink of choice - McEwan’s Export. I can vaguely remember being far too young and having the following chat - “What’s that drink Dad?” “It’s beer, wanna try?” “Aye ok” followed by instant disgust and a massive bleurgh (has been my reaction since I tried it as a young lad - even to this day haha).

I reckon I quite easily drank more beer on my recent trip to Cologne than I have done in total over the 34 years of my existence prior to that! It was cheaper than water so what was I meant to do… I probably drank more pina colada’s than the prior 34 years too to be honest so probably not that valid a point…

No, Aussie’s are known for having “a-SPICY MEATBALL”

Honest mistake though

1 Like

Strewth mate, pretty sure Alf Stewart’s catchphrase is “throw another shrimp on the barbie”. Flaming gallars! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

don’t like the sound of this (29.4 KB)

2 Likes

This shiz is like pure unadulterated brelektronauxit multi national beer slamin Kratominated goodness… We ought to throw a plock on this before it modulates…
Reporting live from elixir bar in Sierras… :unicorn::crystal_ball::unicorn:

3 Likes

Don’t drive the Ute home you crazy dingo!

Oh man I’m creasing up to that one!
‘Modulates’ that is funny man…

1 Like