Did Elektronauts become "british" these days?! :-D

Kraken Kratom is pretty reliable to try it out. I really like it so I order a kilo off buy-kratom.us and it’s only ~100 and that lasts me for about three months. MUCH cheaper than when I was a useless drunk! Plus, I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this, but my late night texting of former lovers dropped by 100%!!!

2 Likes

I applaud this thread for its welcoming atmosphere. Clearly, one doesn’t need to own an Elektron or be British to enjoy kratom.

6 Likes

Cool! How do you logistically deal with being at bars and stuff? Feel like it would be a bit weird meeting people and sneaking a weird drink in. Or you get tanked up before and then drink water? Booze has such a big social aspect for me…

Oh! I either don’t have friends or invite them to my place(I’m cheap, and I had a pretty big apartment when I lived in KY)(smaller in Chicago, which is where I have no friends)

But of you want to go to a bar, you could easily drink a little bit before going to the bar. It’s not like booze where you have to keep drinking it to let the feeling last. And it’s pretty mellow and lasts for a good while. I’ve also noticed it enhances the wonderful aspects of drinking, so you won’t need to get AS drunk to have a pleasant time.

It really is the greatest thing in the world

This thread is now aiming towards ‘batch-buy exportation of substances’.

I’m in!
Where’s my copy of Mr Nice? (checks pockets)

1 Like

A thread about nothing is really something :ecstatic:

4 Likes

Sshh, the mods are watching!

1 Like

Where’s our king? @umonox

2 Likes

Pissed up on Swiss beers and totally bricked off on Kratom no doubt!

3 Likes

I’m originally from Grand Rapids Michigan less than 3 hours from Chicago, my uncle lives there.
If you scroll up I posted some pics of the elixir bar…

1 Like

I feel like the parents are gone and were causing a ruckus!
I hope we don’t get in trouble when they get home…

1 Like

Back on topic, NO! :joy:

1 Like

That’s totally off topic, I almost flagged you

3 Likes

Kratom banned in Australia. Typical nanny state.

Legal in Switzerland. Hooray!

I’m sorry, brother

Part of the legal (illegal) high ban in the U.K. too.
However you can still get it if you like to dye your clothes :wink:

Well, I’m off to the elixir bar… :happy: Have fun boys and girls. Try not to make to big of a mess while I’m gone… :wink:

1 Like

…lucky… [jealous snooty face]

This kratom stuff seems a lot more sensible than some of the shite I used to drink regularly in my 20’s. Short on money but still want to party? No problem! Get a half bottle of Grants vodka (about £5 back in the day) and a bottle of cherry lambrini for a mixer (£3 or so) and boom - you’re flying for the whole night!

Ironically it has been my plan since before the conversation. Need to do some heavy interneting and only have cell data at home. I won’t be drinking any Kratom for all the reasons I’ve mentioned, been there, done that…:panda:

1 Like